Does King come back next year?

Advertisement
whether he goes 9-2 or 8-3, the changes that need to be made don't go away. no one is firing an 8-9 win head coach in the middle of a pandemic. if you think that was possible, you may want to live in reality.

Didn’t say its possible but you supporting manny says all I need added to my slurper list

Didn’t say its possible but you supporting manny says all I need added to my slurper list

it isn't a support of Manny. its a support of winning. idgaf if Ronald McDonald was the coach as long as they win games. if you want personally hate anyone coaching here thats on you. they're not my friends. idc about them personally. I just want them to win games. thats their job. like I said, if he doesn't make any D changes, **** lose more than 2-3 times next year and **** be on his way out. till that happens, I want to stack classes to get back to being good. whether this coach or the next one, they'll need talent to work with and immediate talent. I also don't give a **** about your stupid lists.

it isn't a support of Manny. its a support of winning. idgaf if Ronald McDonald was the coach as long as they win games. if you want personally hate anyone coaching here thats on you. they're not my friends. idc about them personally. I just want them to win games. thats their job. like I said, if he doesn't make any D changes, **** lose more than 2-3 times next year and **** be on his way out. till that happens, I want to stack classes to get back to being good. whether this coach or the next one, they'll need talent to work with and immediate talent. I also don't give a **** about your stupid lists.

Attachments

• 51A7C1C1-E472-4932-B3AA-7D6A4D6B59C1.gif
    51A7C1C1-E472-4932-B3AA-7D6A4D6B59C1.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
I want him to be . But let’s be honest he should have been fired last year.

Probably but he didn't and he's not getting fired this year. At best, we can hope for AD forcing him to make changes on defense just like Flake did last year with the offense. At worst, same crew for next year - which will be Manny;s last.

Probably but he didn't and he's not getting fired this year. At best, we can hope for AD forcing him to make changes on defense just like Flake did last year with the offense. At worst, same crew for next year - which will be Manny;s last.

You think Manny is the only problem? It’s way bigger than that.

You think Manny is the only problem? It’s way bigger than that.

For the football team - he's the root cause. All this talk about Rumph, Patke, etc is just ancillary. Sure, we can upgrade some position coaches but Manny is the main issue with the team. Overall, though, AD needs to go and a football ops rehaul is needed.

Advertisement
For the football team - he's the root cause. All this talk about Rumph, Patke, etc is just ancillary. Sure, we can upgrade some position coaches but Manny is the main issue with the team. Overall, though, AD needs to go and a football ops rehaul is needed.

The administration, BOT and the AD . If that doesn’t change rinse and repeat as we have the last 2 decades.

The administration, BOT and the AD . If that doesn’t change rinse and repeat as we have the last 2 decades.

I mean, sure, but realistically, you're not getting rid of the BOT and Admin. Best you can hope for is an AD who is a football person and is highly regarded by the school. The reality is that if you're expecting Miami to become a BAma type of institution, you're in for disappointment.

Gino's name has been bandied about quite a bit. That would make sense for a lot of reasons - football guy, BOT guy, lots of connections, etc.

I mean, sure, but realistically, you're not getting rid of the BOT and Admin. Best you can hope for is an AD who is a football person and is highly regarded by the school. The reality is that if you're expecting Miami to become a BAma type of institution, you're in for disappointment.

Gino's name has been bandied about quite a bit. That would make sense for a lot of reasons - football guy, BOT guy, lots of connections, etc.

And that’s why we will never be back.

it took a while for me to accept, but I agree that Miami will NEVER be bama or similar. liberty has said as much too. we will never be the 80s type dominant again. it was once in a lifetime type thing that happened from a school that isn't big in terms of booster backing or alumni base. the best that I think well do is that we can be good to great every year and once every few years contend for a title (maybe have a magical run). thats our peak imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back