Does Jeff Thomas carry Perry?

Canestomp

They found us out--shut it down.
Safe to say Thomas is Perry's go-to target. With him absent and the outcome against Tech, makes me think Perry, without Thomas, is lame.

Advertisement
I don’t understand going back to Perry today. He wasn’t making it happen. Williams threw two good balls and one of them was dropped. Took an awful sack but so did Perry on his first drive and it cost us 7.

But forget all that because we have bigger issues. Blow up the athletic department

Advertisement
Perry played fine. If you want to be mad at someone, DJ Ivey is a prime target.
I'm not mad at all. Outside of the outcome, I'm trying to analyze these players. I know Perry and Thomas have a special connection when they are in the game together. Thomas' absence might have been the difference in this game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Safe to say Thomas is Perry's go-to target. With him absent and the outcome against Tech, makes me think Perry, without Thomas, is lame.
Thomas is a cancer. Perry is a one look wonder. Thomas should be off the team. Quit last year and now this year

Advertisement
Kicking game.

STs really... that fake punt TD given up was also embarrassing

Defense with their tackling shows they really dont have that dog in them

oh and baker for continuing to put that white boy LB #34 in allowing 3 to 4 1st downs to be converted because they would target him for pass and run plays

Perry played fine. If you want to be mad at someone, DJ Ivey is a prime target.

He played fine? I disagree.

He gave GT 7 points and early momentum. He took another bad sack as well. He makes only 1 read and throws into double bc he pre-determines throws. His throws in the redzone were low percentage. Is that on Enos as well? Sure. But there were other guys our in routes (some open). Miami did not score after the the 10 minute mark of Q2. That's not playing fine against a bad team.

Just because he's played better than Jarren doesn't mean he's played well. He hasn't thrown bad INTs like last year, but he hasn't done much to win games either. He's <60% completion in both games he started. He's less than 200 yards in those as well with only 16 completions per and 3 total passing TDs.

Advertisement
Back