Does JB start next week?

flcanesfan

we back?
I keep hearing he doesn't actually want to play because he wants to transfer but if he doesn't start we finish the season 6-6 for sure. Also, what if he starts and we go 2-0? Will he be the future QB at the U then?

Advertisement
If we had offensive coaches worth a dam, they would devise a scheme that accentuates his skills and put him in best position to ball out, I remember Baylor was down multiple QBs and had to play UNC in bowl game they rolled up record yards just rushing the ball.. If Mario understood you can do more than just run straight

He wants to transfer? I always heard he wanted to redshirt.

Either way, he should start.

If he has a good showing, he could have the inside track to the starting job next year.
Wellllllll he is redshirting to transfer, lol.. These coaches dont really know how to use his talents, he can go somewhere else and have a scheme built up around his talent instead of tryna for him in some **** scheme.. HE GONE

Advertisement
I keep hearing he doesn't actually want to play because he wants to transfer but if he doesn't start we finish the season 6-6 for sure. Also, what if he starts and we go 2-0? Will he be the future QB at the U then?
Who are you hearing this from?

Star Trek Slapping GIF

Advertisement
I understand Brown has accuracy issues however the throws that Emory was asked to do yesterday were mostly within the sticks. Brown can’t even make those throws?

Advertisement
There are more lies being told on cfb websites than Twitter and ig combined.

From the staff deciding to red shirt him to the player deciding to redshirt.

I’ve even heard that he’s set for the transfer portal already and they don’t want him getting hurt.

I’ve also heard that he and his family sat down at the beginning of the season and asked Mario to red shirt him.

But i guess they want to old school red shirt so the 4 game rule ain’t applicable to J Brown.

Kid was suited up with helmet on.
FORRRRRR WHAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

HES BASICALLY THE DUDE IN THE STANDS WITH THE FULL UNIFORM ON EXCEPT HES ON THE SIDELINE!!!

They said “only in an emergency”

We’re on a final drive to tie it up with 3 minutes left on the road at fsu with 200+ recruits watching!!!!!!

What cot danm emergency were you waiting for?
Chinese insurgents?
A large impact asteroid?
Massive solar EMP??
A world wide Ebola pandemic!
Zombies???

Jfc!!! The j brown red shirt is an enigma harder to solve than how they built the fckng pyramids!!!

Wellllllll he is redshirting to transfer, lol.. These coaches dont really know how to use his talents, he can go somewhere else and have a scheme built up around his talent instead of tryna for him in some **** scheme.. HE GONE
You Dont Say Stand Up GIF

Welllllllll if he is transferring he should take the opportunity to put something on film unless he wants to be WR

Advertisement
Who at the P5 level is going to take JB? The only film on him is that he can’t throw the football.

Kids got potential, but he’s not going to be sought after. This board is throwing **** against the wall and hoping it sticks.

Makes zero sense. Cribby has consistently said the plan all along was to redshirt so he can develop and compete for the starting job next year.

Advertisement
Back