Does it not seem like this article from 2010

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Did not read and dont see how stuff like this helps in any way. I could see fsu fans sending this to recruits but not our own fans blasting it all over. Be upset thats fine but this constant Richt will never amount to anything gets us no where.
Read it. He actually was very articulate and praised Richt as a leader, recruiter and CEO type but absolutely nailed the issue with his offense and why it doesn't work in this decade plus.

If there were not a good percentage of posters that are chronic complainers, cis would cease to exist. The haters will always hate.

Advertisement
Did not read and dont see how stuff like this helps in any way. I could see fsu fans sending this to recruits but not our own fans blasting it all over. Be upset thats fine but this constant Richt will never amount to anything gets us no where.

Well making no changes gets us no where either

Wow! The doctor may consider putting me back on BP meds after reading that piece. Am I in the minority thinking that he is a good head coach for UM but needs really good coordinators?

Or has the boat sailed even for a HC?

Somebody, anybody.....show me the light.

Advertisement
Wow! The doctor may consider putting me back on BP meds after reading that piece. Am I in the minority thinking that he is a good head coach for UM but needs really good coordinators?

He is a perfect coach for Miami. He is EXACTLY what this program needed after Golden. He just needs to realize he is not a good coordinator and needs to bring in someone who is.

But the non-stop crying on this board is really shortsighted in many ways. The program is miles better than it's been in a long, long time. Richt is a fine head coach. I'm telling you guys....and I realize this is very, very unlikely....but if he can somehow hold onto Diaz and hire Kendal Briles and give him total control of the offense, this is a legit Top 10 team in Year 1. Legit. That's how good that guy is at coaching offense.

Where did I complain? Where did I say he is terrible or he needs to go? All I said is his tenure at UGA is starting to resemble what is happening at Miami. He needs an OC and quick, and that article says exactly the same thing, and is exactly what Miami is experiencing now. Reading might do well for you.

Wow. So true. We are doomed
Someone send it to Blake

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coming to canesinsight.com doesn't help you in any way, but, here you are.

I think you're in the majority that thinks, given this moment as the starting point, Richt is the best man to take us where we need to go, BUT ONLY if he is not too stubborn to unload his son from that on-field coaching position and bring in an offensive coordinator that can help build an efficient, if not dynamic, offense.

As most believe he is too stubborn to make the changes needed, or even to objectively evaluate his own offense and his own performance, that is why many of us have reached the point of despair and public pressure. If no one says anything and Richt doesn't hear the noise, then the same trajectory will only continue until we've once again reached rock bottom and by then, another decade will have been lost and the reputation of the program will be so tarnished there will basically be no hope at all.

"And Richt has never criticized Bobo's performance, not because Richt is "too nice," but rather because Bobo basically does what Richt wants, or should I say that Bobo doesn't do anything different than what Richt would do were Richt himself the coordinator."

This is why I said in another thread that it doesn't really matter if an OC is hired because he is going to run what richt wants him to run.

Advertisement
Back