Does golden go passive today?

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
we know he lacks aggression and going for the kill. considering his buddies job is on the line at VA and his apparently isn't. does he let up today?

Advertisement
1) Dorito's job is not on the line
2) I don't even care anymore. Last week sapped the last bit of emotion I had invested in this season.

Advertisement
It's basketball season. Can't wait for Coach L's boyz to hit the hardwood tomorrow night.

Advertisement
i meant london when i said his buddy

So you're suggesting that, if given the opportunity, he would go easy on the other team because the opposing coach is a friend of his? Are you ******* serious? Is this real life?

Advertisement
31 - 13

Loses this game, and I lose my faith in Golden.

Remember when we used to call butch Botch?

Year 4 he showed us what could be. I want to see a nuclear assault on Virginia tonight.

I hated the FSU loss, which by the wasn't due to conservativeness. Teach Jamal Carter to run. Teach Dobard not to fumble? Fair enough.

Zone defense with a heisman candidate at rb, run the ball. Coaching 101.

All the same, we lose tonight and I will be right there with the fire golden crew

Last edited:
Advertisement
31 - 13

Loses this game, and I lose my faith in Golden.

Remember when we used to call butch Botch?

Year 4 he showed us what could be. I want to see a nuclear assault on Virginia tonight.

I hated the FSU loss, which by the wasn't due to conservativeness. Teach Jamal Carter to run. Teach Dobard not to fumble? Fair enough.

Zone defense with a heisman candidate at rb, run the ball. Coaching 101.

All the same, we lose tonight and I will be right there with the fire golden crew

You were sure close on the score, just needed it to be the inverse.

Golden is like the sunrise. Predictable.

If he don't go soft, he goes stupid.

Take your pick.

Outcoached again.

Advertisement
Back