• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Does Ed O have an official role?

CreativeCane

Team Mascot
Premium
Sorry if already discussed; didn't see it anywhere. I see he's been hanging around the program a lot and taking photos with recruits. Is this just part of the coaching clinic or is there an expectation he may be brought on as an analyst?

TUSKtimes

BAMMER
Sorry if already discussed; didn't see it anywhere. I see he's been hanging around the program a lot and taking photos with recruits. Is this just part of the coaching clinic or is there an expectation he may be brought on as an analyst?
Special Ed is pretty much tits on a bull after the locker room speech.

CreativeCane

Team Mascot
Premium
Cbs Agree GIF by Paramount+

TheOriginalCane

All American
Premium

I find it hard to believe that you can't find any discussion of Ed Orgeron on this board, but the apology helped. It is extremely unlikely that Ed Orgeron will ever be rehired by the University of Miami, given the circumstances of his original firing.

Now, can we put this topic to rest? Forever?

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
I read a lot about his toxicity and it’s great that Mario got him for the clinic. If his behavior isn’t out of hand, having a National Title winning coach in the analyst room can’t be a bad thing.

It’s up to Ed O how to address his demons. It’s just amazing that someone so successful is persona non grata to the entire sport.

TheOriginalCane

All American
Premium
Marios running **** now and has the money people behind him. If he wants Ed, nobody going to tell him no. Jmo

Sure. Whatever you choose to believe. UM's Human Resources Department has no say-so when it comes to the Athletic Department. Sure.

Aren't we the same University that ended conversations with Tom Jurich?

You've convinced me, Ed Orgeron will soon be hired. Also, Kiffin, Freeze, and Briles will get consultant jobs. Art Briles.

Southcane

Senior
I find it hard to believe that you can't find any discussion of Ed Orgeron on this board, but the apology helped. It is extremely unlikely that Ed Orgeron will ever be rehired by the University of Miami, given the circumstances of his original firing.

Now, can we put this topic to rest? Forever?
Super Mario keeps surprising us so you never know for sure (at this stage)