Does Duke or Louisville Beat Notre Dame?

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Notre Dame overrated? I think yes, as always.

Duke overrated this year? I think yes, but by how much?

Louisville overrated this year? I think they are a solid football team and should give domers and Al Golden's 10-man defense all they can handle.

Would be glorious for both to beat the Irish.

Thoughts??

Advertisement

Louisville overrated this year? I think they are a solid football team and should give domers and Al Golden's 10-man defense all they can handle.

Thoughts??
ND overrated EVERY year. Except for the 10 man Golden special, their D was pretty stout against the bucknuts.

Duke and Ville have played literally no one outside of Clemson. And if you watched Clemson yesterday they have some major problems with both coaching and personnel. They lose two more games this year minimum. Notre Dame will roll both those teams.

Thoughts??

Not Louisville. They have a first year head coach, so they can’t win games…

Advertisement

Thoughts??
both are playing Irish at best possible time. Between Ohio St and USC.
That said, I think Duke has better chance of catching them slipping. I think ND wins, but can totally see Duke winning.

Think they blow out Louisville before USC thumps them next game.

Notre Dump is like the Cowgirls…every year they’re gonna win it all and every year they sHT the bed and the years they happen to get to a playoff they get manhandled by whomever they play…..BUT just as sure as the snow in Maine in the winter they start out the next year with people yelling from the rooftops “this is our year to win it all”.

They are the two most overhyped teams in the history of football..

ND has the #7 ranked total defense (#6 pass D and #41 Rush D) and the #20 Total Offense. They have a very good football team and lost to OSU because of Golden's prevent D on the final drive. Louisville has a hot offense but #94 ranked pass Defense ... ND will torch Louisville.

Duke's passing D is #4 rated and has been a huge help so far, along with a #27 ranked rushing offense. ND and Duke will be a good matchup just based on stats.

Advertisement
If they play with 11 and give Estime the ball 20X they win both those games. Be good to see how they play because we play those same teams. I think we are a little better than them.

Duke and Louisville might have better offenses than OSU right now, so yes, one or both have a shot.

I think Duke does. I might even go ML next week on my bet slip. Environment will be charged for game day and ND is limping in battered and wounded.

Not to mention the fact that Duke is actually pretty good. They have a great quarterback and solid coach. Should be a good game either way.

Advertisement
Duke and Louisville might have better offenses than OSU right now, so yes, one or both have a shot.

Agree. Teams that can score are always dangerous. If we have the season we believe we can have, we better not be overlooking Louisville after FSU. That's the mother of all trap games.

I think those fckrs should lose to both puke and loserville. The more they lose the more pedestrian taints "win" becomes. We all know that was a loss via corching.

Thoughts??

I think Miami knocks off Notre Dame in the CFP...

Advertisement
ND has the #7 ranked total defense (#6 pass D and #41 Rush D) and the #20 Total Offense. They have a very good football team and lost to OSU because of Golden's prevent D on the final drive. Louisville has a hot offense but #94 ranked pass Defense ... ND will torch Louisville.

Duke's passing D is #4 rated and has been a huge help so far, along with a #27 ranked rushing offense. ND and Duke will be a good matchup just based on stats.
Couldn’t believe when they dropped 8 on that drive after looking like they were getting in Mccords head with the pass rush all drive long.

Thoughts??

Norte Dame beats both by double digits. Started last year during Norte Dame turn around but they dominated the ACC teams that included Clemson. I expect the same with both of those teams. Maybe Duke can stick it to them

Advertisement
Back