Does CWH pull ahead of Lyle?

I've always felt that the coaches and fans have over-valued Jordan Lyle. I see him as a nice all around back but not elite in any way.


I've also been very high on CWH. I've been patiently waiting for him to get a real chance. I'm hopeful that he gets more significant reps going forward.
 
I’ll take that bet that they do. It’s a super pig. Season of Miami expects to be in the playoffs. They will rest Fletcher when they can. Pringle and Mallory can’t shoulder all those snaps.
The only way I see them resting Fletch is if he gets hurt & can't play.

This staff during the brunt of the ACC schedule does not like to mix it up as far as PT & depth chart goes.

After the first 4 games, their guys are their guys & they will play the majority of the snaps.

Unless Fletch, Mallory, or Pringle get hurt, Lyle & CWH aren't going to get very many snaps down the stretch of the rest of the season.
 
The only way I see them resting Fletch is if he gets hurt & can't play.

This staff during the brunt of the ACC schedule does not like to mix it up as far as PT & depth chart goes.

After the first 4 games, their guys are their guys & they will play the majority of the snaps.

Unless Fletch, Mallory, or Pringle get hurt, Lyle & CWH aren't going to get very many snaps down the stretch of the rest of the season.


Ive been very high on Girard Pringle. That said, he's been a bit underwhelming in appearances thus far. I will say that much of it seems to be the specific plays not developing when it was his turn, but it would not surprise me to see him get bumped down one. Im sort of in favor of CWH getting some of Pringle's touches.... but I do still want to see Pringle get a swing pass or two each game.

(Can I have my cake and eat it too? :) )
 
Back
Top