Does CWH pull ahead of Lyle?

I doubt it, we should really just focus on Fletch, Mallory and Pringle.

i really want to see Pringle used in the passing game more he looks like he could take over that type of role that Marty had.
 
Considering CWH's performance on Saturday, does he pull ahead of Lyle on depth chart?
Lyle is your default starter. I am not sure what Miami officially labels Browns position as but he will fill that role.

Against Clemson, I anticipate seeing a lot of Fletcher and Lyle in the backfield at the same time. Lyle Blocks very well as a lead blocker in the split back set. Pringle and Mallory struggled in that role

CWH is Moore of a closer that you throw in in the 4 quarter with fresh legs to punish the defense.
 
CWH in one half showed more than what Lyle has put on film in 3 years of being here.

I’m convinced he must look like prime Ladanian Tomlinson on green tree because the dude is the definition of J.A.G when the lights are turned on and America is watching.

Hope it all clicks for Lyle because we need him but it’s been as pedestrian as it gets for years when the rock is in his hands
He was hurt all last season and only has 6 Carries on the year.
 
Same as I'd say about Lyle after CMU game.... it was CMU so yall overreacting about CWH by a mile tbh. What matters is their performance in ACC play not against G5+FCS comp.

But what is 100% apparent to me is everyone that has been telling me Pringle can't play because of Pass Blocking, yall need to shut the **** up tbh. Hey if you don't think Pringle should be outsnapping Mallory, okay that's one thing. But the excuse of pass blocking imo is garbage, especially after these first 4 weeks lmao. And it's also a fact he's our best Receiving threat. We will see if Mallory is good as a receiver or not, but 1 fact is Fletcher is plain bad in that department.

All 4 games so far this season.... lmao Obviously small as **** sample size, but idgaf
View attachment 374349
Pringle is not asked to pass block when he is in. I think the coaches scheme it up that way. I don’t know if Pringles can pick up a Blitzing LB and hold his own.
 
Neither one gets more than 4 carries against ACC opponents the rest of the season.

I’ll take that bet that they do. It’s a super pig. Season of Miami expects to be in the playoffs. They will rest Fletcher when they can. Pringle and Mallory can’t shoulder all those snaps.
 
I think lyle style of running would fit better in a gap scheme offense, similar to those unc rbs that ran all over us in the manny era. This iz/duo/oz system seems hard for him to get adjusted to, last year it was injury, this year its a off field thing. Plus its other rbs over him so he cant even get a rhythm
 
Back
Top