Does anyone have a list of this weekends visits?

Marsh231

Recruit
Does anyone have a list of recruits visiting this weekend ?... looks like this might be another big weekend

Last edited:
Advertisement
Misleading title is misleading.

** Misleading title is no longer a misleading title.

Last edited:
Brevin visiting on Tuesday and Wednesday, got Louisianas 7 on 7 Squad coming for 4 hours on Friday, including 5 star receiver Terrace Marshall who mentioned us in his top 5 a couple months ago I believe

Brevin visiting on Tuesday and Wednesday, got Louisianas 7 on 7 Squad coming for 4 hours on Friday, including 5 star receiver Terrace Marshall who mentioned us in his top 5 a couple months ago I believe

Awesome thanks.... brevin jordan's visit will be huge, we need to lock him down

I believe he's also visiting Michigan this week and then he plans to announce a "Top List" by the weekend. Guess it's not just a South Florida thing.

Advertisement

I believe he's also visiting Michigan this week and then he plans to announce a "Top List" by the weekend. Guess it's not just a South Florida thing.

Jatavios Harris, a 3 star Georgia WR just narrowed his list to 8 schools lol. We're on it haha so no it's not just a south Florida thing.

Jatavios Harris, a 3 star Georgia WR just narrowed his list to 8 schools lol. We're on it haha so no it's not just a south Florida thing.

Hasn't he been pushed to the back based on who we're in it for? I know a big deal was made a while back about Duggans being in early with him and him loving and appreciating Duggans but I haven't heard much since.

It is a South Florida thing because we're trend setters, we got the whole country acting like divas with top 20 schools. The divas culture shock is the worst when they get on campus because it went from coach's kissing their *** to coach's running them into the ground for the BS they played lol. Then they usually falter out unless they get their entitlement issues out of their heads.

The video & picture edit things are more of a product of the people doing the edits trying to get exposure. IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back