Does anyone else see the comparison to Richt/Gase?

Airbornedan305

Recruit
Banned
Gase: brutally loyal to his QB
Will not fire anyone(Joseph was poched)
Coaches speak
Will not admit to Ryan Tannehills deficiency

Richt: unapologetically loyal to his system
Will not put his QB to the fire
Wont fire anyone.

The difference being Gase had no choice in putting Oswieler in where as with Richt it almost felt as if he was appeasing the masses when he put Perry in.

No, they aren't mirror images but there is a lot about them than can be exchanged.

Advertisement
very.jpg

Gase: brutally loyal to his QB
Will not fire anyone(Joseph was poched)
Coaches speak
Will not admit to Ryan Tannehills deficiency

Richt: unapologetically loyal to his system
Will not put his QB to the fire
Wont fire anyone.

The difference being Gase had no choice in putting Oswieler in where as with Richt it almost felt as if he was appeasing the masses when he put Perry in.

No, they aren't mirror images but there is a lot about them than can be exchanged.

EPIC

Advertisement
its the middle of the season lol, I wouldnt fire anyone now either, especially with all thats left to play for. You guys are redic.

They should have fired Matt Burke last year. As long as Ross is the owner and leaves Mike Tannendork in charge this team will be irrelevant. They have been irrelevant for 2 decades.

Rick isn’t going anywhere either so we are stuck in purgatory both ways. A sad state of affairs for Miami football and I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

If Gase gets fired at the end of this year for continuous mediocrity, Rick is going to be under the microscope in year 4. He won't get fired no matter how the season ends this year, but year 4 is it.

Advertisement
Tony Sparano and Joe Philbin had better +/- in points than Gase’s Dolphins.

I know Gase calls the plays but our offensive coordinator was one of the worse playcallers for the Bears and he is about 5’4.
Matt Burke D-coordinator is absolutely terrible as well. No innovation on that side.

Advertisement
Its 16-9. A win today makes it 17-9. Thats over 65%. Nice try though. And I'm not a big Richt fan but he is a **** of a lot better than sorry *** Gase.

Advertisement
Name 1 NFL coach that's going to openly bash their QB. Also name an NFL coach that doesn't speak in coach speak. I wont bash Gase or any coach for doing that ima bash Gase cuz our team sucks

Gase is garbage. Never liked that hire. His claim to fame was making Jay Cutler not look like Jay Cutler for half a season. In what world does that qualify you to be a HC?

Advertisement
Back