Does anybody

Advertisement
He’d be a good pass rush LB at bama...I’m not made at the cat for choosing bama..it’s bama. Even Duke took a visit..just hope when the ink dries is for the U
I thought I read that Duke wouldn't go on any visits? He said something like he didn't want to be disrespectful but he's not going anywhere but Miami.

Have the 247 scoop on Kris Bogle and his reaction to the changes at bama? I know there’s already a Bogle thread but this just pertains to the news from this week.
FWIW: This is interesting (and in several threads already) but directly addresses your post in a way (from yesterday) -
Capturebbb.PNG

First problem is he (someone said its BrooklynDee) ain't saying which staff (Bama or Miami) and has resisted all updates and follow-ups to his post.
He was also banned this week from CIS< is actively trashing CIS, and begging for followers (now has almost 500).
He has been right on a few things not wrong yet, so I am waiting (with others) to see if this Bogle tidbit (not found anywhere else) comes true. Of course Bogle changing his mind (yet again) could ruin any insider!

He can also re-do his OV to Miami

Agreed that new rule allows him to re-do his OV to Miami but it’s still a total of 5 OV’s allowed. He’s already taken 4, so he can only take 1 more OV. If he chooses to OV to the Turds then he can only UV to us and vice versa.

Agreed that new rule allows him to re-do his OV to Miami but it’s still a total of 5 OV’s allowed. He’s already taken 4, so he can only take 1 more OV. If he chooses to OV to the Turds then he can only UV to us and vice versa.

That’s not my understanding. He can redo one of the OVs within the 5 if there is a coaching change.

Advertisement
That’s not my understanding. He can redo one of the OVs within the 5 if there is a coaching change.

That’s exactly right he can redo the OV but it counts as another OV. Before you could not OV to the same place twice. He’s OV to UM, Baga, Tennessee and Texas AM. He has one left which he can use on whoever he likes including redoing his OV to us, but he doesn’t get to OV to us twice and it only count as 1 OV.

Is there any doubt this Broward ghey is going to "open things up again" and ask everyone to "respect his decision" at which point he'll visit UF, take an unofficial to UM, tell four coaching staffs he's coming (Bama, UM, Tenn, UF), and then sign with Tenn on signing day?

Kid is flakier than a chocolate croissant.

Is there any doubt this Broward ghey is going to "open things up again" and ask everyone to "respect his decision" at which point he'll visit UF, take an unofficial to UM, tell four coaching staffs he's coming (Bama, UM, Tenn, UF), and then sign with Tenn on signing day?

Kid is flakier than a chocolate croissant.
Those are a real thing?

Advertisement
Kids a good athlete but “If his brains were leather, he wouldn’t have enough to saddle a June bug.”

As usual, conflicting Canes rumors are flying around, this time the subject/victim is Kris Bogle.

After the assurances by 107 different sources that 107 different people would, without a shadow of a doubt, be the next Canes Offensive Coordinator, none of which even hinted that Enos would be appointed the new OC, should be enough for rational thinking people to take a deep breath and standby as this plays out.

Of course, if the kid stays with his Tide commitment or joins a different school's football program will be justification in the HERD's eyes that Manny Diaz is a failure and should be fired, along with Blake Baker as this episode proves HE CANNOT RECRUIT!

Where in the **** are those banner planes?

don't believe a word he says

Agree , character is unknown to him , he has no idea his frontal lobe hasn't matured yet like many teenagers when ask why there doing something out of "character " oxymoron here is the typical answer is stammering, ummmmm ,well , my family and so on which translates to DUNNO it's my choice.

This character issue is NOT good for any team , so this is my concern in getting him, he may bring tears and cry room attitude, I'm very iffy on this possible infestation.

He needs some desert time to mature and we do not do CRY ROOM type daycare no time for it,especially now.

GOCANES

Advertisement
If it was really close at the end between Bama and Miami, and he’s having second thoughts about Bama, he wouldn’t need to go visit Florida. Seems to really want to be in the SEC, or just doesn’t want to be at Miami as much as he says.

Hasn’t heard from anyone and he is still committed? Wtf is wrong with this kid. Does he really value himself that little?

Guess Saban is too busy filling in for all his offensive coaches. Where's Kul? He was in Dade and NY this week and out interviewing for a HC job

Advertisement
As usual, conflicting Canes rumors are flying around, this time the subject/victim is Kris Bogle.

After the assurances by 107 different sources that 107 different people would, without a shadow of a doubt, be the next Canes Offensive Coordinator, none of which even hinted that Enos would be appointed the new OC, should be enough for rational thinking people to take a deep breath and standby as this plays out.

Of course, if the kid stays with his Tide commitment or joins a different school's football program will be justification in the HERD's eyes that Manny Diaz is a failure and should be fired, along with Blake Baker as this episode proves HE CANNOT RECRUIT!

Where in the **** are those banner planes?
Earnest... job worthiness is measured line item by line item. Your wholistic approach has proven not nearly reactionary enough. U know this!!

Are you certain it's not measured lie by lie? As you know, I'm easily confused.
Depends on what narrative is needed and what the truth is. But I have to protest your use of the word “lie”.

Truth in 2019 is a subjective thing... it’s fluid and elastic. So if enough people believe it to be true, it’s true. Ergo, we ain’t neva lied.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back