Does a Miami Offer Still Give Kids Leverage?

I’ll tell you what, I am a five star or highly coveted 4 star recruit and I want to get paid, a Miami offer is EXACTLY what I want. Costs 66,000 dollars per year to attend Miami. Out of state at Bama yearly is and I can’t ****** believe someone would be stupid to pay this, is roughly 47,000.

Now we have $264,000 for Miami for four years and $188,000 for Bama for four years. A difference of 78 grand. This 78 would be the MINIMUM that Bama has to make up if they want my services. Now dig this, the kid isn’t involved in the negotiations it’s momma who is pimping him out or the scum bag street agent like genital Ron. What they are gonna do is make bama make up the difference from the IN STATE cost which is still highway robbery at $26,000 a year. So we are at $266,000 for Miami and $104,000 for bama. You wouldn’t drop $162,000 for a Juedy or a T Richardson ? Sure you would.

To some of you in this thread I would say don’t let you disgust for this staff take you away from your common sense.

Advertisement
Miami had a top ten recruiting class (#8 on 247 if I recall) in 2018, when we had a 10 win season....

That recruiting class was signed less than two years ago. Those kids committed and didn't use Miami as "leverage" and mostly signed as the Canes were winning and creating excitement on a national level.....

Hate to sound like the Department of Redundancy Department....But, if the Canes win (Beating CMU 17-12 isn't winning),,,,The decommits and related using Miami conspiracies will abate significantly.....
Yeah and we lost the one kid everyone was willing to pay for.

For years on this board we’ve talked about how kids use a Miami offer to parlay into other offers as well as to up the price of services to bag schools.

Jerry Jeudy was a visible threat to Bama to come here and ultimately went to Bama like other kids have gone there and to similar places. Right now, Jaden Francois has an offer from us, decommitted (twice) and still hasn’t gotten a Florida offer like he wants.

With the coaching and results we’ve seen and where things stand right now, have we reached the point where we have dropped so low on the totem pole that kids can no longer use our offers as leverage with the big boy schools because we are no longer even seen as a viable option for elite and most upper level kids?
Only if ur looking at schools from the aac or mac. No one else gives 3 fvcks

For years on this board we’ve talked about how kids use a Miami offer to parlay into other offers as well as to up the price of services to bag schools.

Jerry Jeudy was a visible threat to Bama to come here and ultimately went to Bama like other kids have gone there and to similar places. Right now, Jaden Francois has an offer from us, decommitted (twice) and still hasn’t gotten a Florida offer like he wants.

With the coaching and results we’ve seen and where things stand right now, have we reached the point where we have dropped so low on the totem pole that kids can no longer use our offers as leverage with the big boy schools because we are no longer even seen as a viable option for elite and most upper level kids?
That is just some fan theory. It was never true in the sense of ‘leverage.’ Makes no sense. There never was leverage. At most it got exposure a d attention for kids.

Advertisement
That is just some fan theory. It was never true in the sense of ‘leverage.’ Makes no sense. There never was leverage. At most it got exposure a d attention for kids.

This exactly... UM had most of its resources in its back yard and could visit multiple schools during the year, they see a kid, offer him, kid posts said offer just to get recognition, big time school may see, evaluate, and offer.

yea if they use it to level a table...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back