Does a Clemson loss help us in the rankings?

Advertisement
It's more important we play a highly ranked Clemson squad in the ACCCG.

***** FSU, I hope they lose by 40.

Advertisement
Only other team we should be rooting for is Louisville. They beat UVA and we clinch the Coastal today.

Doesnt make a difference what they do, we have to handle our own business first. We handle our business and it doesnt matter if they lose today or if we beat them or NCState in the ACCCG. Win and we are in

lets handle our own business. Also with VT losing we need Clemson to be as highly ranked as possible and we have to be undefeated. VT just became a less impressive win.

Advertisement
You want Clemson to win out until they play us. Rankings don't matter until after the conference title games when the final ranking is done. We'd play Clemson, so root for FSU to lose.

Worst case scenario this year, we lose to Clemson in the ACCCG. They go onto the playoffs, we get the Orange Bowl.

lets handle our own business. Also with VT losing we need Clemson to be as highly ranked as possible and we have to be undefeated. VT just became a less impressive win.

Not really. GA Tech has been a good team this year as well, and we've beaten both of them.

Nothing matters if we win out. Now, beating a more highly ranked Clemson team helps us more IF we lose a close game tonight. Or if we crush ND tonight, and lose by say a last second FG to a highly ranked Clemson team. I think we should want Clemson to win, so FSU continues to burn, and so they are highly ranked when we play them.

Advertisement
Again, we want Clemson to win until we play them. Or if the committee stops ******* around and put us in top 4 before then, it won't matter.

If the refs cheat us into a loss against the domers, we can still make the playoff with a win over a 1-loss Clemson team in the ACC-CG.

Not really. GA Tech has been a good team this year as well, and we've beaten both of them.

They're 5-4.. and they just beat our best win. Thats not a good look even for Clemson.

Advertisement
I hate Clemson and their fans. Dabo weenie is just that. A weenie.
I just cannot bring myself to root for weenie and co.

Only other team we should be rooting for is Louisville. They beat UVA and we clinch the Coastal today.

A UVA win would not surprise me at all. Louisville's defense is garbage and UVA is playing the role of spoiler now. Our game with them is a massive trap for us after having played two huge games back to back.

Crocs lost again today. Noles and Cross having miserable seasons help us more in the long term in recruiting wars

Advertisement
Back