Documentary U

VaCanesFan88

Recruit
Watching all these series like QB1, last chance U, and All or Nothing man somebody from Netflix, Amazon, or HBO better get on the ball and start a documentary following THE NEW MIAMI. Manny Fresh is changing the game of college football and I would love to see the behind the scenes of what’s going on at the U right now. We all know N’Kosi loves to be filmed so he would be a big time star on it. We got all these different personalities on campus right now it would be a legit big time show. We could have dudes going to get their grillz put in....**** N’Kosi already did that. Dudes going to get mani pedis.... **** Tate did that. They could even do a day in the life of.... sh*t man Mike Harley and K.J. Osborn both got that one too. Anyways these kids definitely know how to entertain and it would be a big time spotlight for the University. So would anyone else watch “Transfer U” if it came out? If we can’t get that show going I hear Netflix is looking for the cast for After **** Ends 4 so we still might see N’Kosi star in something.

Advertisement
Watching all these series like QB1, last chance U, and All or Nothing man somebody from Netflix, Amazon, or HBO better get on the ball and start a documentary following THE NEW MIAMI. Manny Fresh is changing the game of college football and I would love to see the behind the scenes of what’s going on at the U right now. We all know N’Kosi loves to be filmed so he would be a big time star on it. We got all these different personalities on campus right now it would be a legit big time show. We could have dudes going to get their grillz put in....**** N’Kosi already did that. Dudes going to get mani pedis.... **** Tate did that. They could even do a day in the life of.... sh*t man Mike Harley and K.J. Osborn both got that one too. Anyways these kids definitely know how to entertain and it would be a big time spotlight for the University. So would anyone else watch “Transfer U” if it came out? If we can’t get that show going I hear Netflix is looking for the cast for After **** Ends 4 so we still might see N’Kosi star in something.
N'kosi ain't starring in jackish if he keeps hookin up with dishrag hogs.

I always think about if manny rights the ship and wins ships about how the U part 3 would look. Would Mark Richt be in it lol? And man Golden would be a rough inclusion

I refuse to get excited again just because the new coach sounds or acts different than the last smuck. However, if we wanted a true Hollywood start to U3, Butch would be HC again. Since he isn’t and we still have no idea if we have a QB yet, let’s hold off on production.

Advertisement
^^^^what gatorhater said been through this before instead of winning got a plate of crap.

MCtA.gif

I refuse to get excited again just because the new coach sounds or acts different than the last smuck. However, if we wanted a true Hollywood start to U3, Butch would be HC again. Since he isn’t and we still have no idea if we have a QB yet, let’s hold off on production.

Hasn’t won the conference USA but he’d have documentaries being made by now:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Hasn’t won the conference USA but he’d have documentaries being made by now:monkey-serious:

He is only magic a The U. The two things just go together like certain ingredients in wonderful recipe. It shouldn’t be that hard to understand. The U is special and he was the master of finding the right kids to make it rock, not the greatest coach in the world. You can’t make Hurricanes anyplace else.

Advertisement
Back