Doak and refs

Advertisement
Blaming the refs before kick off. Our fans are ridiculous.

You probably think Cleveland Gary actually did fumble...Maybe that's what it is. Maybe some of us are just a tad salty that we've had two National Championships robbed from us by **** poor officiating.

It's not a maybe, you are definitely salty even though being so doesn't do you any good.

What are you? My psychiatrist? How in the **** would you know what does me any good?

Advertisement
I really want to believe this conspiracy theory **** isn't real.... Just seems to be too much bull****..... But then when I think about that **** fiesta bowl and the ******* tuck rule game that hosed both of my teams....hmmmmm?

In all honesty, if it's going to be ACC refs, the ACC would benefit more from a Clemson vs Miami matchup, than let's say a VT or GT coastal winner. Just playing Devil's advocate. Believe it or not, a lot of people are rooting for us to get back to the top, and the ACC is dam sure betting on that!

I think Richt gets respect from the refs--unlike the last few morons we had on the sidelines. And yes, an undefeated Miami/Clemson would be the best possible ACCCG for the Conference

I agree that Richt is a game changer in those regards

Advertisement
Back