Do you really want a HC that LISTENS to the fans or media?

ncncanes

Junior
Let me start with two facts
- I want Al gone
- I want a coach that is willing to make adjustments...... without listening to fans or media

But have to tell you, show me a coach that listens to fans or media --- not sure I want
- You think Nick Saban even cares about either --- no way - watch the interviews, he hates them both
- Which fans should the HC listen to --- the ones that never played a down ---- the ones that played but havent moved on in life?
- And the media --- for the love of god - look who the media picked in the top 25 this year - awful

I want a coach that can recruit, teach and motivate.......fans and media are unimportant

Advertisement
He listens. He called the fans out for wanting (and we still do) Coley gone the first week.

Let me start with two facts
- I want Al gone
- I want a coach that is willing to make adjustments...... without listening to fans or media

But have to tell you, show me a coach that listens to fans or media --- not sure I want
- You think Nick Saban even cares about either --- no way - watch the interviews, he hates them both
- Which fans should the HC listen to --- the ones that never played a down ---- the ones that played but havent moved on in life?
- And the media --- for the love of god - look who the media picked in the top 25 this year - awful

I want a coach that can recruit, teach and motivate.......fans and media are unimportant

Saban has multiple national championships. Golden has never won his conference or a bowl game. I t is probably safe to say they have a different amount of wisdom, and can stand to hear a different amount of criticism.

Next time you consider comparing golden to Saban, remember how retarded of an idea that is.

Advertisement
AG does not have the capacity to listen to the fans or media...he is retarded and intellectually limited

Also his ears are clogged with Doritos *****

Saying you're not listening usually means that you are. And it's obvious in his comments that he does.

not-listening-dumb-and-dumber-o.gif

It's not that we want him to be concerned with the fan and media, we want him to be able to accept criticism and make adjustments.

Advertisement
Tom Coughlin was on his way out with the Giants before the 2007 season. The players hated him and he wasn't winning games. He completely overhauled his approach with the players, they rallied around him and he won a Super Bowl that year and a Super Bowl a few years later. If a guy like TC can change, why can't this mamaluke change?

When you repeatedly try something that yields virtually no success, you are either naive or incompetent. Neither is good when your decisions affect the futures of kids, especially those from the area around that school who have dreams and obligations that require a serious look by the next level to take care of their families.

We want a coach who wins titles. Whether he listens, drinks to much, or cross dresses I don't care if he wins titles.

Advertisement
Saban could order fan shot and dude would be hanging from a tree in minutes. Why you ask? Because his crap works! I what a coach who's crap works!!!!! Could care less about him listening to us or stupid media. He MUST listen to the scoreboard and the view. Scoreboard says Al's defense sucks. View, well those are a bunch of doggy rears in front of us and unless you get to be lead dog that view never changes. We have been dropping back on the sledge team not moving forward. Al does not seem to notice. The idiot actually thinks his defense works and NOTHING changes his mind.

Advertisement
Back