Do you guys think blake knows his time is ticking

paksat

Junior
Banned
I've seen useless scum before, in fact it's getting more popular apparently these days.

This guy, the way he looks, dresses, talks, responds to fans.. do you honestly think he's delusional enough to think that he's doing a great job and his job is fine?

If I was the new president the very first thing I would do is can this dumb@ss BEFORE I even got to Golden.

Advertisement
He knows it's coming. That dumb ******* smirk is hiding the tears coming down his face as soon as he's alone.

He is not going anywhere as long as he turns over that ACC check to the University.

Advertisement
The AD is always the first one to go when a new president comes in.

What a dummy he is.

My best read on blake james is that everything he's doing right now can be described as interviewing for his current job via the media in the hopes that any and all potential UM Presidential candidates will see that he is vigorously on top of everything.

My best read on blake james is that everything he's doing right now can be described as interviewing for his current job via the media in the hopes that any and all potential UM Presidential candidates will see that he is vigorously on top of everything.

On top of his tranny wife's 12 inches. Thats a man baby!

Right now all of the data from the last decade points to an admin actively undermining the program. If the next president doesn't clean house, what more proof do you need?

Advertisement
Yes......once Shalala is gone and the new president comes in especially if the president is one for improvement in football then he is on thin ice

Blak has job security just like AG. apprenelty at Miami you can be a utter failure at everything you do and remain employed. I ought to apply for a position as Dean of the medical School or the Dean of grounds keeping. Figure I dont need to really know **** about anything as long I dress well and speak well.

Advertisement
He makes the school a lot of money in other ways besides football ticket sales. New President will look at bottom line and Blake has excelled there so will be safe.

Advertisement
His job is to convey the admins(decision makers) messages to angry fans and boosters.

He's not an Athletic Director, he's a Public Affairs Officer.

Not going anywhere

Blak has job security just like AG. apprenelty at Miami you can be a utter failure at everything you do and remain employed. I ought to apply for a position as Dean of the medical School or the Dean of grounds keeping. Figure I dont need to really know **** about anything as long I dress well and speak well.

Golden looks like a slob when he coaches on the sideline. I don't think dressing well is required either.

Advertisement
Back