This!!! Before the 1st knee injury, He was the best RB that I had ever seen in person.Freshman year pre knee injuries was something to see
I don’t remember which game, but my jaw literally dropped. It was like watching Gayle Sayers.This!!! Before the 1st knee injury, He was the best RB that I had ever seen in person.Freshman year pre knee injuries was something to see
The West Virgina game.I don’t remember which game, but my jaw literally dropped. It was like watching Gayle Sayers.
When people say generational. This is what it means! That Wvu game was something!The fact that Frank Gore hasn’t been inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame is a travesty. The man was a bowling ball with great vision, balance, power and speed. If he had never had the multiple ACL injuries, he might have been the best RB ever.
I don't know the story, but maybe it was because we had certified studs at the position he played. Amazed me the talent we had stacked at UM during that 5 year period....Is it true he was really close to going to Ole Miss? Thought I read he was a last minute flip to Miami along with Roscoe Parrish.
if true, anyone know the backstory? Seems like a kid who played at coral Gables HS during that time would’ve been 100% Cane as a recruit
They're comparing style of play not how good he is. And Mallory indeed has a similar running style as Gore although I like the Ty Moss comparison better.Drives me crazy hearing and reading the Mallory (no disrespect to him in any way) comparisons to Gore. Pre-injury there had never been anyone like him or afterwards. The true 1 of 1.
Best I’ve ever seen at Miami going back to the mid 80’s. Coker said he was the best he’s coached and we know the hall of famers he coached.Freshman year pre knee injuries was something to see