Do you all want FNLs updates?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
• Khairi Clark is on campus hanging out with Jaynard Bostwick

So much fail in this bullet point. :ohlord:

Why is that?

Lots of people felt confident on Bostwick for a long time and on Clark. Subjective point though

Its my understanding that J Bostwick went to uf because of concerns over our NCAA sanctions. Clark OTOH is one that I dont get. His family is all about UM. The one knock Ive heard about Khalari Clark is his work ethic. I have to wonder if the kid feels like he has an easier path at uf than UM.

Advertisement

Why is that?

Lots of people felt confident on Bostwick for a long time and on Clark. Subjective point though

Its my understanding that J Bostwick went to uf because of concerns over our NCAA sanctions. Clark OTOH is one that I dont get. His family is all about UM. The one knock Ive heard about Khalari Clark is his work ethic. I have to wonder if the kid feels like he has an easier path at uf than UM.

Honestly, I can kinda understand Bostwick that while his cousin is Thurston Ambrister...he is from St Lucie, not exactly the tri-counties. Clark, I def have some questions on his work ethic, but I'd rather have all the S FL kids, even the ones who don't pan out (which no one can tell when they are HS SRs). Better they flame out here than do well elsewhere, JMO

Advertisement
  • Chris Lammons says he'd like to go to the same school as Quincy Wilson
  • Says he and Wilson have a lot of chemistry together, played on SFE, became best friends
  • Deciding before his season
  • Says he's looking for a defense he feels comfortable in and a coaching staff that he feels the most comfortable with

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Lammons-looking-for-the-right-fit-140808

how can 2 corners, on opposite sides of the field have chemistry?

Is that a serious question?

[]_[]nique-31;1541431 said:
  • Chris Lammons says he'd like to go to the same school as Quincy Wilson
  • Says he and Wilson have a lot of chemistry together, played on SFE, became best friends
  • Deciding before his season
  • Says he's looking for a defense he feels comfortable in and a coaching staff that he feels the most comfortable with

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Lammons-looking-for-the-right-fit-140808

how can 2 corners, on opposite sides of the field have chemistry?

Is that a serious question?

If he's talking about friendship chemistry, fine, but playing chemistry?

Why is that?

well he'd be wrong if that's how he feels. not including him we'll be about 8 deep at his position. bostwick i always felt was um but some very reliable uf guys had him pegged for months. didn't bostwick also say on signing day he committed to uf a while before his announcement? always seemed like he was a miami kid to me though, maybe it was the name lol.

Advertisement
Back