Do we win with Jarren Williams?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bum Phillips just called me and told me that Manny was so good he "could take his'n and beat your'n, and then take your'n and beat his'n." True story.

Question should be, once healthy... does he start? Going to be really interesting how they handle this.

Get the feeling Manny doesn’t “love” Perry.

Advertisement
The offense was good on 2 and a 1/2 drives. Same issues. Just a different QB. We took shots deep but only hit 1 or 2.

I'm pretty sure our QBs aren't allowed to audible on there on because Perry did not get out of some bad plays.

I don’t see why not. Kosi made some great plays with his legs, but I think Jarren is just as capable. The big thing is that Kosi also missed on the down the field throws. The throws he did make, Jarren has shown he can make as well. Still though, great game by Kosi, and hopefully Enos can see what our offense dies well after watching the 4th quarter.

yes. williams can also complete passes 5 yards and closer. but he can also complete passes up to 15 yards, unlike perry.

Advertisement
If Perry starts vs VT we win that game.
If Jarren starts tonight I think we win by one more score.

Both Qb's are close. Jarren is consistently good but Nkosi is sometimes great.

Now way he leads us to 7 yards passing in second and third quarters and 17 points.

That’s air Coryall ****.

Oh with a d that gave up NINE points lol.

Here’s your thread booger eaters , mount up.

Advertisement
Im of the opinion that the issue isn't with either Perry or JW...enos is only good for 3-4 good drives per game, outside of that he goes str8 ****** with his play calling. Neither qb will perform well consistently especially if they can not option out of bad plays, as im sure is the case since O is new to them

Im of the opinion that the issue isn't with either Perry or JW...enos is only good for 3-4 good drives per game, outside of that he goes str8 ****** with his play calling. Neither qb will perform well consistently especially if they can not option out of bad plays, as im sure is the case since O is new to them
That’s a very fair analysis and observation, agree. Perry is a little more elusive in the pocket as he should be given the amount of experience he has in college ball

Advertisement
Back