Do we win another game this year?

Do we win another game this year?

• Total voters
I'm going to the Pitt game, so hopefully we can win but if I had to put money on it.......

Advertisement
Nope, FSU and Clemson destroy us, and easy wins for GT and Pitt. Let's face it, this team is the worse team I have seen in the last 20 years
FSU will be close dues to being at home and the fact that Travis is an INT machine. What scares me is every QB seems ti run all over us.

For those saying we lose them all with Garcia starting but win some with TVD...

Please remember what was being said during TVD's first couple starts. People were writing him off as a bust. ****, I even remember the King Smoke Blower himself (DMoney) saying that TVD just doesn't have it. Two games later TVD was lighting it up like @Stylie does to the roach in center console on his drive home from work everyday.

Advertisement

Please remember what was being said during TVD's first couple starts. People were writing him off as a bust. ****, I even remember the King Smoke Blower himself (DMoney) saying that TVD just doesn't have it. Two games later TVD was lighting it up like @Stylie does to the roach in center console on his drive home from work everyday.
Jake did no worse yesterday than TVD VS Virginia last year and then UNC the week after. Being QB1 ain’t easy. For anyone.

Starting Jake in death valley is gonna be a rough one. Our O-line vs their D-line is liable to get him hurt. They're 7th in rush yards allowed. They're gonna make Jake beat them with his arm while they blitz him every play.

Haha. I don’t smoke flower in the car anymore. You’re automatically ****ed if you get pulled. I don’t need any of that. Pens are the best for that.

Advertisement
Starting Jake in death valley is gonna be a rough one. Our O-line vs their D-line is liable to get him hurt. They're 7th in rush yards allowed. They're gonna make Jake beat them with his arm while they blitz him every play.
I am sure Gattis will adjust his offensive scheme and open up the playbook he has been saving all year for Clemson.

If TVD gets back and a few others get healthy we could go 2-2 wins over GT & Pitt
If no TVD we may beat GT in a close battle

Advertisement
The real question is, do any of us actually want us to get bowl eligible and have some a random day in December ruined by having to watch this offense again?
The bowl game is a chance to give young players some burn.

Question:

If bowl is game #5 for a player, season burned?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back