Do we play today?

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
Feels like the season died of a massive heart attack last week.

I'll watch cuz it's our duty as Canes fans and we love the torture, but **** I couldn't be any more disinterested in a Canes game.

Advertisement

I'll watch cuz it's our duty as Canes fans and we love the torture, but **** I couldn't be any more disinterested in a Canes game.

Today is definitely missing something, but I still want to our boys continue to play hard. That way I can be delusionally optimistic about "Next Year" like I always am.

Today is definitely missing something, but I still want to our boys continue to play hard. That way I can be delusionally optimistic about "Next Year" like I always am.

Lol no doubt at 7pm I'll be ready...but its like watching tune up games for next year.

What says late-season games under Golden better than a meaningless matchup between 6-4 and 4-6 teams?

This is for none of the marbles.

Last edited:
Advertisement

It died the day Golden got here.

Clappy starved it, Radar couldn't even water it, and Golden killed it.

Advertisement
I can't wait till we beat a ******* dog **** team in uVagina tonight and then get to hear all of the f@qqots talk about how "next" year appears to be #TrendingUpNorth for the eleventh consecutive season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll be a Canes fan for life! Foldens fat *** is temporary! Just like my wife's attempt at thanksgiving dinner, eventually it will pass.

Advertisement
Back