Do we need a new strength program?

Advertisement
My biggest takeaway is that FSU beat us up in the trenches. Really badly. Pushed us around, Pounded us. Ran through tackles.

Why is that? What about the nutrition plan that everybody was raving about? What about all the hard work hype out of Greentree?

Our strength coach, the mustachioed guy, needs to be scrutinized? He does have swagger. I’ll give him that but those were weak-assed Canes out there tonight.
No look at Oregon where they just left.

Tackling was an issue last year. Guess who wasn’t.

Getting pushed up front was a problem last year on offense and defense . Guess who wasn’t.

LB play was poor even when we knew what was coming last year. Guess who wasn’t

It's mental toughness. Mustache and all.

You can be a gym hero. I have been that guy, and also fought that guy .

It's about strength and toughness. Think American Bulldog.

You ain't the biggest one But your the most determined one. They can ruin a Pit and a Cane.

We need some PEDs and some **** adrenaline. Lots of it. Seriously, are we not on the sauce? If we are, we need to switch labs.

Advertisement
IMO, the mustache dude came in and made Manny’s slip n slide players actually workout and train. Their cottonelle bodies couldn’t handle it because they are not, physically or mentally, P5 caliber.

One of ya’ll real football folks remind me, does bad technique cause injuries? I’ll hang up and listen. 🤠

There’s a lot of evidence now that injuries follow Mario and Feld. It took Benson, he was injured for 2 years at Oregon, leaving Mario to be injury free and now he is thriving at FSU. Denis and Sagapolu also had injury issues at Oregon. Not injury related but DJ Johnson was there for 3 years with Mario after transferring from here and is now thriving this season under a new staff.

Advertisement
My biggest takeaway is that FSU beat us up in the trenches. Really badly. Pushed us around, Pounded us. Ran through tackles.

Why is that? What about the nutrition plan that everybody was raving about? What about all the hard work hype out of Greentree?

Our strength coach, the mustachioed guy, needs to be scrutinized? He does have swagger. I’ll give him that but those were weak-assed Canes out there tonight.
I'd say we do.

Advertisement
Back