Do we have the players right now?

I know we played a high school team but?

One of the 2 qb’s can get us w’s
Young rb’s looked better than Cam and knighton coming back.
Our ol is what it is
Te’s can at least block well. Don’t know what’s up with Mallory but something changed with him
No question the receivers are better than our upper classman

Our dl is adequate
Young linebackers looked better than anything we put out this season
Cornerbacks are not our greatest asset
Safety’s should be good. Hope Tae is good as advertised.

Our youngins look really good and I realize we played a horrible team

Can we win now if manny actually played our best players?

Advertisement

Our ol is what it is
Te’s can at least block well. Don’t know what’s up with Mallory but something changed with him

Our dl is adequate

Think the team has enough talent to win every game remaining on the schedule...but doing so would involve a level of consistency in scheme, coaching, and organization that hasn't been present in this program.

So, it's sort of a silly question.

Advertisement

Our ol is what it is

Our dl is adequate

Mallory did what all these other upperclassmen have done under this abortion of a staff, he’s regressed!

Advertisement
We have one of the worst defensive schemes in college football.
I'm starting to think our defensive scheme is only slightly better than Golden's (which was worst all time), but at least our blitz packages are efficient and effective. We have really ran them with great success this year. Need to continue with those blitzes and bubble screens.

I mean if tvd just went no huddle and called the offense, we might win the coastal

on defense, i don't think there's any saving grace though. Manny is a terrible defensive coordinator that a garbage scheme that he won't give up on.

no idea wtf is wrong with the dude, he's just an idiot.

Sorta, the players have the potential to play well, they have capability to play well, but don't seem to prioritize winning. They play out of position, don't anticipate plays from formations, commit stupid penalties, and have poor situational awareness.

So far the evidence indicates Miami has the player's to finish " 8-4 " this season. If their is an entire season this season under the blazing South Florida radiating orb in the sky. huh? Peace.

Advertisement
I mean if tvd just went no huddle and called the offense, we might win the coastal

on defense, i don't think there's any saving grace though. Manny is a terrible defensive coordinator that a garbage scheme that he won't give up on.

no idea wtf is wrong with the dude, he's just an idiot.
Like the vast majority of HC's. The diminutive Manuel is just too **** STUBBORN for his own good. Peace. And what's the archaic saying. PRIDE comes before the fall. huh?

Our ol is what it is

Our dl is adequate

We absolutely have the players to not only win the Coastal, but the ACC as well. The problem is the DNA of the team which comes from their leader at HC. We most definitely could win the rest of our games, but toughness, discipline, esprit de corps, etc., directly comes from the leader and the drum I keep beating continues - he had 8 months to get this team ready as a whole and more specifically to fix his D and things actually regressed as opposed to getting better.

Is it technically possible that Manny and the whole team could have a collective "Come to Jesus Moment" and fix these basics? I mean, I guess technically speaking, yeah, but why wouldn't any of that have happened over the 8 months of non-season prep?

Advertisement
To be elite or pretty good?

Answer is no

No matter what anyone tells u here don't listen. Don't look at the stars....the evals are bad most of the time and once u hit college stars get erased. The hype of recruit highlights here set unrealistic bars cause people don't know wtf they are looking at.

Advertisement
Back