Do we have room for anyone else?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm actually surprised there weren't a few more roster departures in that first transfer window. There's a couple dudes who haven't played here for multiple seasons. Guess they'll give it 1 more go in spring b4 bouncing

I’d like to think there are a couple guys on track for a spring/early summer graduation that will free up a few scholarships but I have no clue.

I think we’re closer to 91 now. 57 returning, 29 recruits and 5 transfer. Any thoughts on who the 6 that will Be leaving are.

I think we’re closer to 91 now. 57 returning, 29 recruits and 5 transfer. Any thoughts on who the 6 that will Be leaving are.

If only 6 are leaving we're doing something wrong. Need more on current roster to move on, replaced by high quality portal adds. The cap issue is a non issue.

Bigger problem that Cribby and TOC raised is we've maxed out OVs and still need to get portal kids on campus to evaluate them.

Advertisement
Every other school has spring games too. Watch what happens when a bunch of those players don’t make the cut. The top teams in the country will be losing players to the portal.

This goes for us as well. Plenty of people on our roster won’t be happy before Summer time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back