Do we have any height/weight/speed/strength measurables of the new arrivals?

Advertisement
How do you deal with scrape marks. Still trying to figure out best way. Such a hassle.
GIF by Mashable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per Radio the “freshmans were flying around and making plays”

He didn’t say how much they weighed though

Wait for a leaked training montage video so we can properly overreact and make hyperbolic speculations.
I think this year coming up will be the first time that doesn't happen. Not after seeing how terrible this team was last year. Not after watching wins like Virginia and loses like MTSU, Duke, FSU, and Pitt. With the talent this team had and the Miami-wet-dream of a coaching staff... I think this will be the first time the fan base will hold no faith in the team before the season.

If we beat A&M by 30 there won't be much faith. I don't even think we'd crack the top 25 until we are 6-0 and then we'd be #24 behind 2 loss teams. And as a fan base we won't feel disrespected because we all know. We'll go into the Clemson game with talk like "being competitive" as if that will be a metric that matters. As if Syracuse, Pitt, UNC and FSU hasn't been competitive with them for years. When we get a delay of game after a change of quarter and a timeout you'll know the banners will be ready to fly.

I have no optimism for this team. I'm glad we're recruiting well and all but it's not like Shannon didn't have the #1 class or CMR didn't have have #8. Al Golden recruited well. There's nothing about this team that could possibly inspire confidence in me.

But I'll still tune in every game. Our schedule is trash but it is sure to be exciting. Bethune is the only team on the schedule that is a guaranteed win. Anything can happen in the other games.

Sorry, not at you I just got emotional. I'm still posting because I think I need to press that button to feel release. **** you Mario

Advertisement
Per Radio the “freshmans were flying around and making plays”

He didn’t say how much they weighed though
AG would have had their weights down by the decimal points.

"Yeah, Jim: Chick is all the way up to 272.2345, hoping he's up to 273.1112 by week 2."

Advertisement
Back