Do we have a shot at the Big Dance?

Advertisement
always a shot...but no.

This team plays great d..but acc play will get harder,I we can play like we did at Cuse we have a shot...but we played VT like **** and last night we should have beat UNC by 20...it was to close for as bad as UNC is...coach L has it in good position we could sneak in with 6 or 7 wins in the ACC if we can beat some top 10 teams...

My bet NIT this year...

Those losses at home at the beginning are killers. Never say never but I'd say NIT. I wouldn't mind a NIT championship as a consolation prize! Never underestimate Coach L though...

198.jpg

Maybe so. Depends a lot on how we fair in the ACC regular season and tournament. Beating UNC is a solid win, but doesnt hold the clout this years like years past. We only have two solid wins to date, Ariz St and UNC. Losing to George Washington and Nebraska were tough losses.

Only time will tell, as of today we are not even on bubble watch IMO.

Advertisement
i think we finish about 7th in the ACC and are a top three seed in the NIT . Next year I expect us to be top 4 maybe 5 seed in the ACC and about a 8 seed in the big dance with incoming transfers being eligible, new recruits, and Brunet returning. My biggest concern is front court depth with Kirk, Swoope, and others leaving after this season

i think we finish about 7th in the ACC and are a top three seed in the NIT . Next year I expect us to be top 4 maybe 5 seed in the ACC and about a 8 seed in the big dance with incoming transfers being eligible, new recruits, and Brunet returning. My biggest concern is front court depth with Kirk, Swoope, and others leaving after this season

Wouldn't 7th in the ACC be good enough to get in? If we finish above .500?

Advertisement
16 games left in the season. 20 wins seems like a magic number with the bad losses we had at the beginning of the year. Need to finish 11-5 which seems unlikely.

Zero chance. If we end up with an above .500 season I would consider the season to be a success

Think we get in by good play in the ACC tourney. But those bad losses early really will hamstring them come selection time.

Advertisement
No chance now. Not with this many home losses. NIT at best. Too ****ed off to post rationally right now so Ill leave it at that.

Advertisement
Play Pitt, ND, Duke and 'Cuse at home still. Would need to win probably 3, maybe even 4 of those and no more bad losses. Can't see that happening.

Its gonna be tough, I would say NIT. Coach has done a **** of a job, just to even have talking about the tourney

The whole team from last year is gone, and as U fans would have hoped for some hope at the beginning of the year, Coach L will always have the U basketball program relevant and playing well.

Advertisement
Back