Do not go to games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
OP ***** standing up. And is colossal ******.

Meat me somewhere or feel free to off yourself with a glass of cold bleach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do not support this ******* coach or QB

Wash the sand out of your ****** Nancy Rottencrotch.It's one loss.We lost 58-0 last year,did you think we were going to play for the National Championship this year? We stink in some areas-accept it.This will get turned around but it will take at least one more class. What was Saban's record his first year at Bama? They finished 7-6 and had to vacate 5 wins-so 2-6....bunch of menstruating females around here.

This site seriously needs real mods because too many idiots are allowed to post on here.

Advertisement

Wash the sand out of your ****** Nancy Rottencrotch.It's one loss.We lost 58-0 last year,did you think we were going to play for the National Championship this year? We stink in some areas-accept it.This will get turned around but it will take at least one more class. What was Saban's record his first year at Bama? They finished 7-6 and had to vacate 5 wins-so 2-6....bunch of menstruating females around here.

Don't give a flying **** about Bama, never said I expected to play for a NC. Did I EXPECT Miami to beat an average FSU team with a ****** D missing their best D player, at home? Abso****inglutely

Advertisement

WE SHOULD HAVE WON YESTERDAY hands down. This was all about bad coaching and not having team ready. Be a realist. You are making blind excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back