Do any of you cheer for other Florida schools?

Advertisement
I don't cheer for other Florida schools per se. But I do think Florida football is the best.

If that makes sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am the type of fan that wants the state of Florida to be dominant. If the world was perfect then every year Miami would be National Champs with UF and FSU in the top 5. It would be great to see FIU, UCF, and USF being top 25 consistently. I rather beat an otherwise undefeated FSU every year than a 0-11 FSU. UF and FSU aren't enemies to me, just teams I want to whoop when we play them. I even went to UF and stayed true to the U thru and thru.

Advertisement
I am the type of fan that wants the state of Florida to be dominant. If the world was perfect then every year Miami would be National Champs with UF and FSU in the top 5. It would be great to see FIU, UCF, and USF being top 25 consistently. I rather beat an otherwise undefeated FSU every year than a 0-11 FSU. UF and FSU aren't enemies to me, just teams I want to whoop when we play them. I even went to UF and stayed true to the U thru and thru.

Turn in your U card. If you wish for anything other than falling in their own vomit on the way to an 0-12 season, you're no friend of the U.

I would cheer for the Chinese National team to beat UF at Ping Pong thats how much I hate those *** clowns. To **** with that state pride ****. Almost as *** as conference pride.

Advertisement
1. FIU
2. Miami
3. UF
4. FSU
5. FAU
6. USF
7. UCF
8. FAMU
9. Bethune
10. Lynn

in that order

Turn in your U card. If you wish for anything other than falling in their own vomit on the way to an 0-12 season, you're no friend of the U.

That kind of thinking doesn't help Miami. FSU, along with VT, are the consistent "big team" on ur schedule. Them having a high ranking helps us get to the national championship when we beat them.

Advertisement
Back