D'Nas White, DT

Advertisement
I saw this kids team play live a few weeks ago - 3rd round playoff game. Don’t remember any DL dominating in that game - although they were playing Dudley, which is a NC powerhouse. Lots of passing which could’ve also neutralized the DL.

Now….there was a MAMMOTH of a kid not in uniform and I asked one of his teammates who he was - they said he couldn’t play that night, didn’t know the reason but that he was currently committed to Coastal Carolina. Wondering if this is the same kid….

Edit: This is indeed the same kid. His teammate was correct about the Coastal Carolina interest - but wrong about him being committed to them. This young man passes the eye test, but idk about him being 310lbs as 247 has him listed. Looked closer to 270-280 imo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Make F.State work harder to keep what they already have. I love it. Even if it's the only reason why.
The way Ruiz has it out for UiF, I get the sense that Mario has taken that 💯 levels above vs Norvell and FSU.

From the post game hand shake to the recruiting trail, Mario is out for blood!

Angry Weight Loss GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
I prefer the UGA commit Nnamdi Ogboko, who is a much bigger run stuffer at 350Lbs and he is a former basketball ball player. Plus it would give us the inside track on his 4* 2026 OL little brother ( who is bigger than him).

White is a good Option at NT, Ogboko provides so much more upside.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Sheesh we trying to sign every dlineman in the nation?

Already in the boat
Lightfoot
Rudolph
McConathy
J.Scott
A.Jones
D.Russell

Still chasing
D.Stewart
K.Jackson
A.Blount
D'Nas White

Need em
Props to Guidry and co for making things work this season but our DL depth was shot to ****. Gore, Lichtenstein, and Chantz all were out there way too much along with Bain being forced to play inside some. I wouldn’t turn any of em away.

Advertisement
Back