@DMoney

Besides the NC St throw the one I really remember was the pass to Coley against South Florida

Advertisement
We'd be undefeated with Morris this year

He never won more than 9 games with a way better supporting cast on offense. Not knocking Morris but this **** bothers me. Probably same guy was ripping Morris to pieces and calling for Ryan Williams when he played like dog****.

Advertisement
The Fisch to Coley transition coupled with the bum ankle killed him. He had some pretty serious hype building going into that senior year.

Advertisement
So if we have learned anything we have learned this . . .

We are *****ing about current UM talent outside a few kids. Several kids will go undrafted and blow up in the league and we will ask how the **** we struggled to win games!

He makes 15k a week on the practice squad. That's the dream job right there

i think he makes even more than thatt..plus hes been cvalled up on the 53 roster several times. hes caking pretty well, just got to get to that pension level

Advertisement
He makes 15k a week on the practice squad. That's the dream job right there

i think he makes even more than thatt..plus hes been cvalled up on the 53 roster several times. hes caking pretty well, just got to get to that pension level

I saw the article not long ago I thought it was 15k but I know he's the second highest paid practice squad guy in the league. And ya he gets pulled up to the 53 man a lot and that's 500k a year so about 30k each week he's on that roster. He's doing alright.

I think he'll end up a starter before it's all said and done. Maybe just for a season or something but I think he'll get there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back