Confidence1000 Confidence1000 Premium Joined Mar 4, 2017 Messages 10,448 Today at 1:27 AM #1 Where were u at tonight? I was on the 50 yd line 2nd row behind our bench. I was lookin 4 u to introduce myself (Big Pause)
Where were u at tonight? I was on the 50 yd line 2nd row behind our bench. I was lookin 4 u to introduce myself (Big Pause)
JayCane20 Don't ask me if I'm alright Premium Joined Nov 30, 2014 Messages 14,639 Today at 3:11 AM #2 Confidence1000 said: Where were u at tonight? I was on the 50 yd line 2nd row behind our bench. I was lookin 4 u to introduce myself (Big Pause) Click to expand... Saw him on the front row of section T right by our tunnel
Confidence1000 said: Where were u at tonight? I was on the 50 yd line 2nd row behind our bench. I was lookin 4 u to introduce myself (Big Pause) Click to expand... Saw him on the front row of section T right by our tunnel
Dwinstitles All-American Joined Nov 7, 2011 Messages 56,330 Today at 4:03 AM #3 he was hiding from yo *** gang lol