Dmoney, or anyone in the know....

CANEFAN83

Sophomore
When can we expect Curtis Porter who is arguably our best returning DT from a year ago back? I certainly hope we can have him back by Notre Dame game in October. Our Dline would be much better with a push up front if this kid returned. For as physically impressive as this kid seems, he sure does seem to get injured a lot. He may be the softest Dlineman to ever play at Miami.

Advertisement
Not sure if he will be, but we desperately need him this weekend. If he's back, pretty sure we beat GT.

When can we expect Curtis Porter who is arguably our best returning DT from a year ago back? I certainly hope we can have him back by Notre Dame game in October. Our Dline would be much better with a push up front if this kid returned. For as physically impressive as this kid seems, he sure does seem to get injured a lot. He may be the softest Dlineman to ever play at Miami.

At least the softest appendix.

I had my appendix out. Was back at work 4 days later. Wouldn't have been playing football that fast though. Couple weeks though and it was like nothing happened. Now mine didn't burst....if his did it could explain why it's taking so long cause that **** is scary and can kill ya.

Some terrible logic in this thread. Getting injured often doesn't mean he's soft. More bad luck than anything. We have had plenty of soft players who never get injured.

Advertisement
Having some guy randomly dive into his leg during a game and rupturing an appendix aren't exactly indicia of being "soft." What's he supposed to do, tough it out? lol

Having some guy randomly dive into his leg during a game and rupturing an appendix aren't exactly indicia of being "soft." What's he supposed to do, tough it out? lol

Question in op remains unanswered ... There should be a bash canes forum for the mouth breathers.

No clue, and I'm not sure anyone really knows.

When Porter first got his appendix removed, a bunch of people on here posted that he could be out for a long, long time. Looks like it's not going to be as quick and easy as everybody hoped.

Big Marcus Forston is insulted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back