Dmoney on Lightfoot, JScott, Moten, and Wilson.

Seemed to imply that he thinks they are all leaving? I could see Lightfoot and maybe Scott coming back. Am I crazy?
LoL. How about beating Notre Dame, win the ACC, getting a first-round bye, then working our way to Las Vegas? Who gives a **** about who is staying and who is declaring in October?
 
Last edited:
I was hoping this was gonna be a problem that nil would solve.
But here it n Miami with all the wealth surrounding you makes dudes seem impatient
 
:: Deep Sigh ::

1.) He didn’t imply that, like at all. A simple question was posed for the sake of discussion, that’s it.
2.) Already a thread on this.
**** you! I was aggressively preparing to unnecessarily worry.

Scared Animation GIF by Mashed
 
I was hoping this was gonna be a problem that nil would solve.
But here it n Miami with all the wealth surrounding you makes dudes seem impatient
We just saw Moten come back when he could have left. Would have never happened previously. If Lightfoot and Scott leave, it will be because they balled out. In this age I don't think anyone is going for late round grades especially how we appear to take care of our high performers.

I'm rooting for this to be true because it will mean they've earned it. And if Scott and Lightfoot earned it, then I like our chances in the CFP. Plenty of dudes on the roster moving forward.
 
I was hoping this was gonna be a problem that nil would solve.
But here it n Miami with all the wealth surrounding you makes dudes seem impatient
We just saw Moten come back when he could have left. Would have never happened previously. If Lightfoot and Scott leave, it will be because they balled out. In this age I don't think anyone is going for late round grades especially how we appear to take care of our high performers.

I'm rooting for this to be true because it will mean they've earned it. And if Scott and Lightfoot earned it, then I like our chances in the CFP. Plenty of dudes on the roster moving forward.
By all means if they get first or second round grades, I’m not gonna blame anybody for leaving.
But anything less than that I would see how much bigger I can get, how much faster I can get, and how to improve my draft stock.
Making money, living in Miami, is something that you can guarantee for at least one more year.
There’s different ways that you can bet on yourself. It can be Greg Russo, or you can be all the other late round pics and udfa that never saw even an entire season of NFL football.
 
D said he was going to give a Lightfoot update and then I never heard one. Did I miss it?

And I don’t think he’s going anywhere. Get another year in the weight room and with Taylor and he is a first rounder.
 
Back
Top