Dmoney - Martin Emerson?

Advertisement
Yes. And she has other friends that like to hold poles.

1607206794191.png

Advertisement
No charters - all free. Haulover Inlet.

googled Haulover inlet and the first couple links are how dangerous it is to navigate. I’ve fished out of destin and it was a mess getting out of their man made inlet also. Seems to be similar to how you launch out of your area.

I'm surprised the kid ended up at corner, but he's playing very well there...I figured safety or even OLB

Advertisement
googled Haulover inlet and the first couple links are how dangerous it is to navigate. I’ve fished out of destin and it was a mess getting out of their man made inlet also. Seems to be similar to how you launch out of your area.
It can be treacherous & I'm glad I have a 40 footer...wouldn't own less than a 32 footer unless only for intracoastal use.

Advertisement
We always want what we can't have.
Either our targets at that position take bags or we let someone who was under rated leave. It's our bad luck position. Young kids look good there and if we hit on S LB and DL we should be ok at CB. Although I do like to brag that we have first rounders that's a big thing for me as a cane fan.....not recently though that nflu thing long gone.

Advertisement
No wonder our staff was so high on him, he gets beat on the deep ball perfectly, just as smooth at it as DJ Ivey

Advertisement
Back