Dmoney - Martin Emerson?

Easy.
-You just compared a small portion of the state to a whole state.
-Lets ignore the fact that a South florida kid just won NFL MVP.
-2 South Florida schools in the top 3 of most active players in the NFL, including the #1 school. Texas has 1.

You have to be the stupidest of fvcks to think it makes any type of sense for Miami to spend less time recruiting All-Pro players in their back yard.
Like who seriously. Best QB and 1rd picks for some time now. If you don't believe Satan and Myer don't have a home hear your ignorant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
well Cam Underwood also doesn't know sht about football, dudes really good at being sassy on twitter though
sassy trailer park boys GIF

3* in Fl is better than 5* anywhere else......are you new to CIS
Lol Jimbo doesn't believe your logic not did the the great Jimmy Johnson. I can't remember s Florida kid going ahead of a Tx guy in the draft. Give facts. I love the "U" but I'm not a blind homer

Advertisement
We need as many CBs are we can get.

The only concern i have taking portal CBs (who will be juniors or seniors) is all of them graduating/turning pro at the same time and AGAIN having to backfill 4 slots.

Unless current CBs are jumping ship and going pro or transferring, we don't need an influx or portal CBs unless they are freshmen. 1 experienced CB would be enough, supplemented by young kids.
Well hopefully we’d recruit well enough for when they leave we don’t need another stop gap.

Fat cuck Cam Underwood from SOTU debated me for hours years back on YouTube comments section that this kid was a safety while I argued for him being a corner here 🤦‍♂️
he really doesnt. he just likes to hear himself talk and throw out analogies that make no sense at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back