DMoney, LuCanes, Ariz

rok

Great Poster
Would you guys stop pussyfooting around and call for Golden's firing already? What more do you need to witness? Do you know something we don't?

Advertisement
Would you guys stop ****footing around and call for Golden's firing already? What more do you need to witness? Do you know something we don't?
+10000
I don't even hate Golden like some do and I am willing to let the season play out. But what Golden has shown is that he will never take us to the mountain top because their is too much parity in college football talent-wise, and Golden can't out-coach a team that is equal or superior in talent. Under him, our best case scenario is to be another Clemson or maybe, just maybe Georgia. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

Would you guys stop ****footing around and call for Golden's firing already? What more do you need to witness? Do you know something we don't?
+10000
I don't even hate Golden like some do and I am willing to let the season play out. But what Golden has shown is that he will never take us to the mountain top because their is too much parity in college football talent-wise, and Golden can't out-coach a team that is equal or superior in talent. Under him, our best case scenario is to be another Clemson or maybe, just maybe Georgia. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

Are you serious? I'd give my left nut for that.

+10000

I want Championships. F*** everything else!

+10000

We ain't even at the wedding, man.

Advertisement
This is a prominent website. If someone were to write an article calling for his firing it would make headlines. Do the right thing.

I think there is a real similarity between UM and CIS.

UM is constantly trying to show the rest of the country that it's a different program now. One that has turned over a new leaf. Not only do they not want anyone acting in 2014 like it's the 80's/90's they don't even want to acknowledge the existence of that era. And to do this they've tried to incrementally neuter the program while trying to impress and seeking the approval of other schools. What UM doesn't realize is that there will never come a point where they've degraded their capabilities (short of disbanding the program) enough that the other schools will forgive the 80's and treat UM as an equal. Miami is the nerdy kid who thinks that because he got a laugh out of the jocks by eating a bug once, that if he eats enough bugs eventually they'll accept him as one of their own.

CIS desperately wants to show UM it's a different site now. The WEZ has been cast off, they've got Aziz and the rest of the kids out there reporting stories, they're legitimate. So they tolerate at much dissent as they can, but in the back of their minds they hold out hope that if they lay off of Golden, UM will suddenly treat them like a legitimate website.

Advertisement
Dmoney is done with this staff believe me u can tell by the last couple posts, he knows his mope status r belong to us.

Advertisement
Aziz start choppin it up and spreading Butch Davis name around, serious question would this admin rehire Butch? Dmoney or anyone who has ties to the program can chime in.

Advertisement
It's interesting that our last 2 head coaching hires seem to suffer from the same problem: they are such stout believers in their system that they are unwilling to adapt to any other approaches. It looks like that stubbornness will end up getting both of them fired.

Who would u hire? There nobody that can help us, anyone else that's good here would leave in two years. Butch would build an nfl team here.

This is a prominent website. If someone were to write an article calling for his firing it would make headlines. Do the right thing.

lol...you cats love to overvalue this website. I enjoy it as much as anyone, but it's importance in the grand scheme of things is minimal. You really think any major news outlet or website would run a headline saying, "BREAKING: Canes website unaffiliated with UM calls for Golden's firing!" Come on.......

And yes, Golden and his whole staff need to go.

Advertisement
Back