D'Money - Legal Question Valentine

Make your own judgement Recruitville.Com

Valentine Day

“Travonte Valentine Decision Time”

Come experience the last days of Travonte Valentine the #1 defensive tackle in Florida signing day process. Exclusive interviews, insights, and the real life experience as we count down to one of the most important decisions in a young promising football player life.

Travonte was awarded the Army All American defensive player of the week. Watch as he makes his decision live, WHO WILL IT BE LSU, ALABAMA, AUBURN, OR MIAMI?

The event will be exclusive and live on Feb 5th 2014 click the following button or link for access: Register Now

(Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by Empowermyself.com a proud Sponsor of the Valentine Day 2014 Event

After you click to register you will go to our payment gateway below and select credit card or PayPal payment once done you will be able to register for this historic and live event!

[Content protected for Special Live Events members only]

it is no different than the billion other "services" out there. Valentine isn't getting a dime from that. In fact it is likely he (or one of his coaches) paid the website for them to blast his **** everywhere since that is the service they provide

Advertisement
BUILD - Your Online Profile FREE!

16.png
Register and create your online information profile FREE!!! Upload your highlight videos, current stats, pictures, achievements and more in our online database accessible by coaches at every NCAA Division, I, II, III and (NAIA) National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics school in the country.

DISCOVER – Upload Your Highlight VIDEO & Get YOU Noticed

17.png
Showcase your Highlight Video. Video is your most important recruitment tool. With limited recruiting budgets, time and resources, coaches rely on video to find and evaluate talent. While the Internet has made scouting easier and more cost effective, serious athletes need innovative ways to stand out from the crowd. A great video can elevate you about all the other talented athletes who are vying for the same scholarships. Upload your great videos onto your RecruitVille profile to produce a highlight video guaranteed to grab a coach’s attention.

PROMOTES – Custom Marketing Plan

94.jpg
We provide expert advice to help you create your target college list. Let us customize regular email campaign for you to help properly introduce, communicate and build relationships with coaches from your TOP Colleges. We also provide you in-dept details after each campaign on exactly which college coaches have opened your emails and who has viewed your profile.

the last part is what you are seeing on TV's facebook. Plus the website is likely using TV's little bit of fame to promote their website

I hope your correct but apparently it's Valentine promoting the purchase of the service to the general public. As I said I don't know but it's very strange.

Advertisement
legit question. Is this one of the biggest fails of a thread? I have a facebook profile. Guess I own facebook now

So his announcement is exclusive to the website?... At least the nation won't see him rip a Miami jersey off Hulk style to reveal an LSU jersey.

Advertisement
Make your own judgement Recruitville.Com

Valentine Day

“Travonte Valentine Decision Time”

Come experience the last days of Travonte Valentine the #1 defensive tackle in Florida signing day process. Exclusive interviews, insights, and the real life experience as we count down to one of the most important decisions in a young promising football player life.

Travonte was awarded the Army All American defensive player of the week. Watch as he makes his decision live, WHO WILL IT BE LSU, ALABAMA, AUBURN, OR MIAMI?

The event will be exclusive and live on Feb 5th 2014 click the following button or link for access: Register Now

(Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by Empowermyself.com a proud Sponsor of the Valentine Day 2014 Event

After you click to register you will go to our payment gateway below and select credit card or PayPal payment once done you will be able to register for this historic and live event!

[Content protected for Special Live Events members only]
this is comical lol

You thought (can't stop laughing) this was his own (can't stop laughing...hold on, need a moment) website? Please tell me you're either

A. trolling
B. mentally retarded
c. 12
d. dannyboy

I hope your correct but apparently it's Valentine promoting the purchase of the service to the general public. As I said I don't know but it's very strange.
you ever sign up for a program or game and it promotes itself on your facebook? This is no different...the kid signed up for this service and as part of the service they build a recruit profile for him, including on social media. The site is simply using its access to one of its prominent customers to promote its own website on TV's page. This is not uncommon business practice. It is basically an advertisement on his facebook page..one he is gladly promoting since it involved coverage of his announcement.

Advertisement
You thought (can't stop laughing) this was his own (can't stop laughing...hold on, need a moment) website? Please tell me you're either

A. trolling
B. mentally retarded
c. 12
d. dannyboy

Wait, arent all the above one and the same?

Didn't Bryce Brown have something similar years ago through his handler, I mean "mentor"?......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back