Dmoney - did you go to the scrimmage? Thoughts if so?

Advertisement
If you have any insight into the severity of Coley's hammy, it would be appreciated. He has tremendous talent. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, he has the body-wide equivalent of a glass jaw.

I was there and was actually sitting about 15 yards from the table which the trainers were working on Coley. Definitely a hammy. Worked on him for about 20 minutes and then he was iced. He later was walking around without the ice wrapping. Probably okay, but wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play in next week's final scrimmage...

If you have any insight into the severity of Coley's hammy, it would be appreciated. He has tremendous talent. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, he has the body-wide equivalent of a glass jaw.

Advertisement
I was there and was actually sitting about 15 yards from the table which the trainers were working on Coley. Definitely a hammy. Worked on him for about 20 minutes and then he was iced. He later was walking around without the ice wrapping. Probably okay, but wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play in next week's final scrimmage...

I hope they don't play Coley. We know what he can do anyway. Better to let him rest and rehabilitate for summer camp and force the undercard to step up their game. Man, I hope Mullins gets in, and he and Richards are ready to go in July. Cager has flashed, but isn't able to stretch the field, and Langham has shown nothing. And Berrios pudged up after his injury. He needs to be pushed by Bruce so he gets his edge back.

Advertisement

Thanks for the eyewitness info

Advertisement
Thanks, and yes. Should have a report up later today.

When Dmoney said later today, he wasn't joking. He must be on CP time.

Standard operating procedure around here. It's free so can't complain.

I live in MO, so you won't get eye witness reports from me, but personally, I'd rather have detailed and accurate information rather than fast information.

I am in KC where are you in MO?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back