DMoney, Brooklyndee, and others -

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
I know there are fifty threads on the QB race already, but I'm just wanting to know if any of you have seen what I'd call an "intangible" action that differs when one QB is taking snaps compared to another.

What I mean, is, sometimes a team just changes somehow - when one person is in the game - all other things being equal - and everyone seems to be more 'fired up,' or more confident, or more focused - whatever it is - when one particular person enters the game - it seems the entire team plays better.

It's not often, but on occasion, a team during a game will be doing poorly, and no one is getting anything done. Then, a young QB is thrown in a there's no possible downside as everyone has been doing poorly - and suddenly the players all rise to the moment and stage an amazing comeback.

Have any of you seen a perceptive difference in how the team plays with one QB compared to another?

Advertisement
And what about Cade? Is he back, or does he still have Pinkeye? I'm always hearing about Kosi or Jarren Williams. Does Cade have a realistic shot here? He has the size, the arm and the pedigree; but is he just a knuckle head or something?

And what about Cade? Is he back, or does he still have Pinkeye? I'm always hearing about Kosi or Jarren Williams. Does Cade have a realistic shot here? He has the size, the arm and the pedigree; but is he just a knuckle head or something?

He came back the last few practices and looked good. He has P5 talent for sure. It's a tough competition but he's no push over.

He came back the last few practices and looked good. He has P5 talent for sure. It's a tough competition but he's no push over.
Any predictions on who wins the qb competition? Any hope for Perry or he’s still not ready?

Advertisement
If we judge Malik from the last few games - then it’s actually a negative in my eyes.

In the 3 loses he was 40-89 500yds 3TD 5INT

Those are some brutal stats!

Advertisement
Back