DMoney - About Malek Young . . .

I probably wouldn't be good friends with someone I know is cheating on his wife, so I'd probably have absolutely no problem saying something like this If I was ever in that situation. Maybe if its like my brother or something I wouldn't.... As if its every guys job to be scummy and cover for cheaters, sorry not my problem.
but I guess that makes you that dude at the party that gets caught cheating and instead of feeling shame/guilt for cheating in the first place, you'd either be sorry you were caught or get upset at whoever didn't cover for you lol. Ay do you dude.
Shhhhhh

Attachments

• CoQQ4sp.gif
    CoQQ4sp.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
To get back on point, Malek is likely on a medical scholarship, which is still paid for by the football team, but does NOT count against the 85 limit.

That’s not the point.

The point is you even bringing it up. Why? What are you, the secondary violations hall monitor? And no, the NCAA isn’t probably monitoring this site, but rival fans do, and while I think you’re basically full of shlt about this, if it was a real violation, you’d be a real ******* for putting it out there in public.

You know, a rat. A stool pigeon.

Why on earth is your first instinct to post it. I don’t get you fūcking people.
NCAA not monitoring but Russians might be.

I thought I heard he might be able to run track in the future, which would be cool. Either way wish him the best of luck in his fashion brand and with completing his education.

Advertisement
bruh the violation would be minimal and secondly he's medically retired. The NCAA has no control over Malek Young anymore.
And wtf you think the NCAA is out patrolling every ******* fan site? Smdh dude

An institution can be penalized by the NCAA for past offenses by players or the institution. In fact, when you think about it, ALL NCAA violations occurred in the past. They can be held accountable even after the player is long gone. ( USC)

aaaa.jpeg

The NCAA thanks you in advance for your efforts on their behalf
Thanks again Mr. Bartman
UnF'ingBelievable

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back