D'Mauri Jones senior season highlights

Problem2

All-American
Premium
[video=youtube;DKa9C3_1XuI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKa9C3_1XuI[/video]

hmmmmm

Advertisement
Didn't watch whole video, but is it me, or does he not appear that fast, quick, or have any wiggle?

He's a tall WR, long strider.

Tough to tell a lot from these highlight videos but looks like he has good hands. Nothing that really jumps out at you but think he can be solid for us.

Its pretty obvious the staff wants a few big WR with Jones and Carter in the class.

Advertisement
I do like his penchant for contact though. Nice to see a tall, lanky WR put his head down and drive for more yards.

Need big wide outs. You gotta mix the boys with the wiggle with the boys that can just out muscle and out jump you. Outside of Hurns, we don't have a single wide out over 6'2"...and that is Rashawn Scott. Need to get a lot of bodies at wide receiver in here with some diversity.

Jones and Carter provide the size that we just don't have. Hopefully they work out. D'Mauri Jones, if he is a legit 6'4", he would be one of the tallest legit wide receiver prospects in the state this year. Carter is one of the taller Georgia wide receiver prospects (sans that tree, Jason Crooms and the kid going to Auburn).

So, these two kids serve a purpose and while I don't think either is a terrific prospect, both kids provide need to an area.

Advertisement
**** man we're gonna suck for a long time

You know what, bruh...I've seen a lot of awesome HS Highlight Tapes from kids going to Miami only to suck and they don't put in any legitimate work.

Maybe this kid works his *** off and becomes someone who can catch a few touchdowns for us with that frame of his.

Streeter has an few extra gears at his size. He is all fly routes, is Stretch'em Out, but he could fly. I see a kid like Jones putting on weight and being more of a possession guy over a guy getting to the third level, maybe a dude who develops his blocking some and gets in on the run plays and goal line area. Don't see a wealth of upside, but if he works...whatever...get me some boys that'll put in work.

Advertisement
Don't know what all the pessimism is about. Looked like great tape to me. Solid hands, size, doesn't shy away from contact. Looks like a solid prospect to move the sticks. Between this kid, Duke, and Lewis there looks to be some playmakers in this class.

Advertisement
12.gif

kipd reminds me of Allen Hurns...dont mind the commitment.....a tall outside guy to go with Carter...(think we need one more)....Malcolm Lewis can be a slot guy....Robert Lockhart if he comes would be great...but imo..i think we should offer if he has the grades...Jamie Wilson out of Belle Glades if Lockhart doesnt come to close out the class.

He's a tall WR, long strider.

Tough to tell a lot from these highlight videos but looks like he has good hands. Nothing that really jumps out at you but think he can be solid for us.

Its pretty obvious the staff wants a few big WR with Jones and Carter in the class.

This cat is no where near a long strider. runs choppy for a guy his size. when he caught thst bomb i expected him to open up and separate....nothin.

kipd reminds me of Allen Hurns...dont mind the commitment.....a tall outside guy to go with Carter...(think we need one more)....Malcolm Lewis can be a slot guy....Robert Lockhart if he comes would be great...but imo..i think we should offer if he has the grades...Jamie Wilson out of Belle Glades if Lockhart doesnt come to close out the class.

Jaime has awful grades no way we going after him.

Advertisement
Back