D'Mauri Jones senior season highlights

Advertisement
He's a tall WR, long strider.

Tough to tell a lot from these highlight videos but looks like he has good hands. Nothing that really jumps out at you but think he can be solid for us.

Its pretty obvious the staff wants a few big WR with Jones and Carter in the class.

This cat is no where near a long strider. runs choppy for a guy his size. when he caught thst bomb i expected him to open up and separate....nothin.

this dude yacks more fran drescher. bich when i see ur posts i imagine fran drescher talking. that's how annoying yo puzzy *** is.

**** man we're gonna suck for a long time

You know what, bruh...I've seen a lot of awesome HS Highlight Tapes from kids going to Miami only to suck and they don't put in any legitimate work.

Maybe this kid works his *** off and becomes someone who can catch a few touchdowns for us with that frame of his.

wow. a logical point.

Tough to tell a lot from these highlight videos but looks like he has good hands. Nothing that really jumps out at you but think he can be solid for us.

Its pretty obvious the staff wants a few big WR with Jones and Carter in the class.

This cat is no where near a long strider. runs choppy for a guy his size. when he caught thst bomb i expected him to open up and separate....nothin.

this dude yacks more fran drescher. bich when i see ur posts i imagine fran drescher talking. that's how annoying yo puzzy *** is.

What's really funny is that this punk has bit8hed and whined about fans evaluating players based on highlights and youtube videos, calling them stupid and clueless and whatnot. Now, MiamiNights is doing the EXACT SAME THING he complained about before!!! lol. We all know why. This is a Golden kid, not a Shannon kid, so of course he's gonna bit*h about him. If it was a Shannon kid, NONE of us would be qualified to comment about him. lol.

Kid has a nasty streak to him. Good hands, doesn't avoid contact. He will get bigger and faster. With the right development could be a mean possesion receiver. We need these types of guys. Hopefully Golden and staff excel at developing football players. It's what we have lacked the most the last 6+ years

Advertisement
That tape didn't really showcase what he does best: go up and get the football. The junior tape has a lot more of that.

That tape didn't really showcase what he does best: go up and get the football. The junior tape has a lot more of that.

This.

I remember his junior tape being much better than this. His corch took a page straight out of Patrick Nix's playbook having his biggest WR play like some quick slot WR the entire time.

I see Leonard HANKERSON WITH MORE SPEED ill take it. Hes A 50-80 catches a year type wr not a home run threat 3rd and 8 go across the middle get blown up and hold on to the ball type. While picking up the first down. I'm in the kids corner gonna be the best wr we have for the next 4 years

Advertisement
Aren't Jones and Carter both basketball guys as well, kids who can go up and get the ball. Seems like the coaches want kids who have the vertical leaping ability to create mismatches in the redzone.

What's really funny is that this punk has bit8hed and whined about fans evaluating players based on highlights and youtube videos, calling them stupid and clueless and whatnot. Now, MiamiNights is doing the EXACT SAME THING he complained about before!!! lol. We all know why. This is a Golden kid, not a Shannon kid, so of course he's gonna bit*h about him. If it was a Shannon kid, NONE of us would be qualified to comment about him. lol.

Yep...I really broke this kid down talking about his stride length. Not surprised you don't know the difference.

I hate watching highlight films. If I was a coach, I would want to watch game tape and evaluate how they play in the entire game and not just spot plays.

Advertisement

Yep...I really broke this kid down talking about his stride length. Not surprised you don't know the difference.

Stop deflecting, dummy. You stated repeatedly before that the rest of us were a bunch of fools thinking we can analyze recruits based on internet clips. Now, you just did the EXACT SAME THING on this thread and made yourself look like a grade A moron. lol.

+1 Looks goofy if you ask me... doesn't really look like a baller...

Advertisement
I too was not overly impressed with his film. He plays 4A football in an area where the smaller schools tend not to be as deep. That said, he is a legit 6'-4"+, has decent wheels and can catch with his hands. The film is limited as it was clear that no one at the 4A level could cover him and his OC knew it. Hence, the same 3 routes over and over.

Keep this in mind: Kid was the starting small forward on the 4A state champion basketball team as a junior and had 17 points in the championship game. Dont discount the athleticism.

(Article on the Leesburg state basketball title - minor mention of D'Mauri jones.)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/highschool/basketball/os-hs-4a-state-boys-final-20110305,0,7888352.story

Advertisement
Back