DL Recruiting prior to Mario

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mesidor has been good, the others both vastly underperformed most of our expectations.

Hope we can get back to the Gerald Willis days, RJ McIntosh even, Jaelan Phillips, Rousseau, etc.
Not sure what you expected from Agude and Jackson but both were solid.
statsD.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need an act of God at this point tbh
Honestly…I’ll probably get called for a slurper for this…how Mario is recruiting right now is about as close to an act of God as we’re going to get.

I mean look how dog **** we are on the field and the lack of talent Manny left him with at **** near every position. Doesn’t help he swung and missed on his initial staff hires pretty much across the board.

Get ready for what could be the largest roster turnover we’ve seen in quite some time. At least he’s going to try and fix all of these issues.

Advertisement
We need portal help everywhere my man.

Good thing it’s coming

Yeah originally I was taking only a few spots needed people help but at this point you take every kid with experience who is better than what you go no matter the position. We need help everywhere. There should be 1 job safe besides maybe Kam next year and he still needs some work.

Every job is open going into to spring ball.

Honestly…I’ll probably get called for a slurper for this…how Mario is recruiting right now is about as close to an act of God as we’re going to get.

I mean look how dog **** we are on the field and the lack of talent Manny left of with at **** near every position.

Get ready for what could be the largest roster turnover we’ve seen in quite some time. At least he’s going to try and fix all of these issues.
I hear you and support the process entirely. This season has killed any emotional attachment I had to practically any kid on this roster. The only ones I really want to stay on the team: TVD, Parrish, Chaney, Citizen, Colbie, Restrepo, Brashard, Arroyo, Brantley, Rivers, Mesidor, Jackson, LT, Wesley, Kam. Anyone else who leaves I can't say I'd be upset one bit about.

Need a big finish in recruiting on the DL. It’s looking bleak right now but obviously still some good names on the board.

Also seems like we may continue to see mass exodus with guys like Ishmael, Thomas Davis, Jordan Miller, and Chantz joining Haye and Elijah by transferring out? Probably need a 2nd big transfer class as well.

Advertisement
Back