2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Winslow was so dominant in college. He was a man among boys. That motorcycle injury ruined a HOF career.
You didn’t follow Winslow’s career. The motorcycle accident didn’t derail his career. He missed the 2005 season due to the accident but then posted back to back 80 catch seasons including his monster 2007 season when he was the best TE in the NFL and the highest paid.

If Berlin sees a WIDE open Winslow in the EZ we win that game....I'm talking WIDE OPEN

We dominated that game, except giving up 4 T.Os. Berlin missed Winslow by his lonesome towards the back & just missed him. Then ST26 muffed a punt to seal our fate to end the game. Terrible performance.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure Jared Payton broke one late, and had he stiffed armed the guy and got in the EZ we win. I don't think we got in the end zone that drive

Correct. It was our opening possession in the 3rd quarter. We were moving at will. Payton broke one for like 40, but didn’t have the long speed. It was only one defender w/ him, & instead of stiff arming or even running at an angle away from him, he braces for contact as to not fumble. We stalled & settled for 3 which was our last score of the game. It should’ve been 10-10 instead of 10-6

Advertisement
I remember that! Loved his intensity but he needed to bottle that up for on field only. Was out in San Diego when he got arrested, guy lost his marbles for certain!
One of my good friends was on the team at the same time as kw2 and I remember him telling me that Winslow was crazy well before his off the field issues.

Now I don't think he meant it in the 'this guy is going to do some horrible things to people later in life' way, but he definitely said he was on a different level.

One of my good friends was on the team at the same time as kw2 and I remember him telling me that Winslow was crazy well before his off the field issues.

Now I don't think he meant it in the 'this guy is going to do some horrible things to people later in life' way, but he definitely said he was on a different level.
I remember i was on campus maybe for a camp or something when i was in hgh school and it may have been Winslow's first day or week of moving into the school..and we just so happened to arrive at the same time.

Dude had on his back pack and was just strolling with the crazy eyes lol. I knew who he was right away because my pops said thats KW his pops when we exited the cars same time. If he said a word in the time i was around him i didnt hear it..he just was walking through campus through the hecht witt that imma soldier look lol

I remember i was on campus maybe for a camp or something when i was in hgh school and it may have been Winslow's first day or week of moving into the school..and we just so happened to arrive at the same time.

Dude had on his back pack and was just strolling with the crazy eyes lol. I knew who he was right away because my pops said thats KW his pops when we exited the cars same time. If he said a word in the time i was around him i didnt hear it..he just was walking through campus through the hecht witt that imma soldier look lol
L
M
F
A
O

Buddy was doing recon for elderly victims.

Lmfao

There are things he would do around campus and the lockerroom that - with the power of hindsight - were definitely "this guy is going to do some horrible things to people later in life". He was bat**** crazy then.

Advertisement
There are things he would do around campus and the lockerroom that - with the power of hindsight - were definitely "this guy is going to do some horrible things to people later in life". He was bat**** crazy then.
Uh yeah you think. Lol
He was pleasuring himself basically everywhere and at NFL no one wanted to room with him cause he was bringing *** dolls with him and had no shame in front of them. Thats insane

Uh yeah you think. Lol
He was pleasuring himself basically everywhere and at NFL no one wanted to room with him cause he was bringing *** dolls with him and had no shame in front of them. Thats insane
Yeah, b. I didn't want to get into the details, but him power stroking his meat anywhere, anytime and not even having the decency to stop when people walked in or were around is like...a canary in a coalmine of his behavior, but that was like 5% of his infractions that I am just aware of / have seen. He's a wild man.

He was crazy. I remember Canesfest going into the 02 year. He showed up at the convention center with no shirt on. All other players, of course, wore their jerseys. Not sure he ever sat down. Just walking around with that same look you mentioned.

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Uh yeah you think. Lol

I was told by a teammate of his at UM that he was a chronic *********or, lol (and yeah, that's something I thought Id never type out here)

Advertisement
appreciate you on here. @flagator86 is also another one who is an
awesome poster from our most hated rival and he almost sounds like a cane fan here. Dude shows respect and is a class act.
Glad you are one as well🙌🏻
I'd like to immediately take a vote among all senior partners for the purpose of sending this gentleman to purgatory. Length of stay being indefinite or till he finds an adequate way makes amends due to cosigning any God **** gayturd filth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back