2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born a TN fan, but my youth had me enamored with the older Miami teams. Followed the program and the boards closely, but never wanted to fully come forward since for whatever reason I assumed being a fan of another team would be a death sentence here lol. I pull for y’all when it doesn’t negatively impact Tennessee.
We’ll always have one very important thing in common - our hatred for the gator.

Advertisement
what happened to your brother flagator
He's right here....
1657729244993.jpg

I have never experienced success like this past year. 07 was the first year I started getting into college football, I only heard stories of how good we used to be. Heupel is a godsend
I was at the game when we played you in 2003 in the OB. I don't think Miami scored a TD that day and in my mind that was the beginning of the harsh fall we took after the great 2001 - 2002 teams. I think that was the game Winslow went on his tirade of "I'm a f$cking soldier!"

I was at the game when we played you in 2003 in the OB. I don't think Miami scored a TD that day and in my mind that was the beginning of the harsh fall we took after the great 2001 - 2002 teams. I think that was the game Winslow went on his tirade of "I'm a f$cking soldier!"
If Berlin sees a WIDE open Winslow in the EZ we win that game....I'm talking WIDE OPEN

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember that! Loved his intensity but he needed to bottle that up for on field only. Was out in San Diego when he got arrested, guy lost his marbles for certain!
In my opinion....Best TE in UM History...I was close to both Bubba Frank's & Shockey, and loved them both...but Winslow was realistically a WR/TE...and don't get me started on that 4th down catch vs WVU. For Coker to keep Berlin primarily under center, with the likes of our WRs, RBs and Winslow is Felonious.

Advertisement
In my opinion....Best TE in UM History...I was close to both Bubba Frank's & Shockey, and loved them both...but Winslow was realistically a WR/TE...and don't get me started on that 4th down catch vs WVU. For Coker to keep Berlin primarily under center, with the likes of our WRs, RBs and Winslow is Felonious.
my fave Canes TE ever... That 4th down catch was so **** clutch. My fave player on that team man.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back