2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Also, peep the first react to my post.
wait-a-minute-who-are-you.gif

Advertisement
Also, peep the first react to my post.
I can’t speak for everyone but always appreciate level-headed and insightful posters from other fanbases. Sure 90% of the ones that come on here are trolls, but you’ve been nothing but a class act. Appreciate the completely transparent info.

After we land Franklin, I hope your pivot works out.

I can’t speak for everyone but always appreciate level-headed and insightful posters from other fanbases. Sure 90% of the ones that come on here are trolls, but you’ve been nothing but a class act. Appreciate the completely transparent info.

I'll second all of that.

I always liked mixed boards better than a single fan board, but I don't have the time or know of any these days.

Fan boards aren't typically honest and there's a lot of group think that goes on. Fans of whatever program often see your school a bit more honestly as their view isn't orange and green tinted. It might not be as in depth knowledge wise, but then it's your job to educate in that case.

Message boards used to be about discussion, now a lot of it is filled with people shouting down those with a different opinion.

I’ll just say that @FrostyVFL has been reading CIS for a long time, long before he joined. He’s not a Cane hater though Tennessee is his team. He likely wishes us well against the other teams we face, aside from his team.

Advertisement
Franklin (if we land him) jones and lightfoot is a triple threat of elite guys for this DL class. Awesome base of guys
I'd be thrilled if we do that. If we somehow add Breland, that would be off the charts. But might be fantasy thinking.

Last edited:
I’ll just say that @FrostyVFL has been reading CIS for a long time, long before he joined. He’s not a Cane hater though Tennessee is his team. He likely wishes us well against the other teams we face, aside from his team.
Born a TN fan, but my youth had me enamored with the older Miami teams. Followed the program and the boards closely, but never wanted to fully come forward since for whatever reason I assumed being a fan of another team would be a death sentence here lol. I pull for y’all when it doesn’t negatively impact Tennessee.

Born a TN fan, but my youth had me enamored with the older Miami teams. Followed the program and the boards closely, but never wanted to fully come forward since for whatever reason I assumed being a fan of another team would be a death sentence here lol. I pull for y’all when it doesn’t negatively impact Tennessee.
appreciate you on here. @flagator86 is also another one who is an
awesome poster from our most hated rival and he almost sounds like a cane fan here. Dude shows respect and is a class act.
Glad you are one as well🙌🏻

Advertisement
appreciate you on here. @flagator86 is also another one who is an
awesome poster from our most hated rival and he almost sounds like a cane fan here. Dude shows respect and is a class act.
Glad you are one as well🙌🏻
We’ve actually had some fans from other teams who came on here and make this place better. That Oklahoma fan is another.

It shouldn't be a death sentence and some super fans may say something about having a second favorite team, but fugg em. Just say whatever and be real, even if it hurts some feelings of some people here. We don't all have to agree on things.

Advertisement
It’s all about approach. If you understand you are on another teams board and act accordingly it’s always cool. I am the opposite - I have always been a Miami fan but have taken an interest in the Vols as my “other” team after moving here and marrying in to a die hard family. My FIL is a booster so it’s always nice to talk smack but also cool because we never play each other. We are united in hatred of Florida one weekend per year. I’ll be at the UVA game at Nissan for opening weekend

It’s all about approach. If you understand you are on another teams board and act accordingly it’s always cool. I am the opposite - I have always been a Miami fan but have taken an interest in the Vols as my “other” team after moving here and marrying in to a die hard family. My FIL is a booster so it’s always nice to talk smack but also cool because we never play each other. We are united in hatred of Florida one weekend per year. I’ll be at the UVA game at Nissan for opening weekend
Only “one weekend per year”??

Kobe Bryant GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back