2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Breland chatter has kinda cooled just like Scott had before he chose Taint and Stone has recently with being an Oklahoma lean

We just gotta find a way to bring in these DL this class

Start with Jackson tomorrow please.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might pop for y’all by EoM. Our top insider said he is leaning to y’all with grandma enjoying TN. Taking her to BBQ for stamp of approval.
Let’s go grandma
1689203457799.gif

I’m hearing UGA already has 5 DT’s committed. Someone is gonna defect or Breyland should see the writing on the wall. That class is overcrowded at that position. UGA trying to make up for Bear walking, but I mean it may be such a thing as OVER RECRUITING a position. Although you can never have too many playmakers. Guarantee some of those guys walk after this year. If they sign 6 or more.

Advertisement
I’m hearing UGA already has 5 DT’s committed. Someone is gonna defect or Breyland should see the writing on the wall. That class is overcrowded at that position. UGA trying to make up for Bear walking, but I mean it may be such a thing as OVER RECRUITING a position. Although you can never have too many playmakers. Guarantee some of those guys walk after this year. If they sign 6 or more.

They have 2 DTs committed, technically. And they only signed one last year.

No such thing as over recruiting elite DTs IMO

Advertisement
We staked some hope on that notion with Texas A&M's DL class in 2022. It didn't work out for us.

Might pop for y’all by EoM. Our top insider said he is leaning to y’all with grandma enjoying TN. Taking her to BBQ for stamp of approval.
Frosty, I was at the bama game last year. It was an all time experience for me as a CFB fan. I bleed orange and green but hit an SEC game every year (hoping we’re there by 2025)!

Neyland is incredible. Knoxville was super fun, hoping to go back soon. Best of luck unless you’re going against us!

Advertisement
Frosty, I was at the bama game last year. It was an all time experience for me as a CFB fan. I bleed orange and green but hit an SEC game every year (hoping we’re there by 2025)!

Neyland is incredible. Knoxville was super fun, hoping to go back soon. Best of luck unless you’re going against us!
Going for the South Carolina game this year. A buddy of mine recently moved to Knoxville. I’m pumped for it.

Y'all boys can't go flirt somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back