2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought we was talking bout Collins acheampung? Or are we talking bout Franklin?
My bad got confused. I was talking about Franklin and you guys were on Collins. Don’t know his current health status but I know his senior year was cut short due to injury
season 1 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just so were clear. You say were loading up & @Ghandi says the bottom fell out of the class.
I think the Lightfoot commit showed that Ghandi might have overreacted. I also think the Scott and to a lesser degree the Barney loss sobered up Mario and it will pay off greatly. Think they thought they were in a great spot with Scott and Stewart and the crystal balls were ignorable now they know they have work to do.

I think the Lightfoot commit showed that Ghandi might have overreacted. I also think the Scott and to a lesser degree the Barney loss sobered up Mario and it will pay off greatly. Think they thought they were in a great spot with Scott and Stewart and the crystal balls were ignorable now they know they have work to do.

Yeah, that’s my guess as well. My sense is that ghandi saw what was coming with Barney, Scott and Stewart and assumed it would happen with everyone else. I mean, it could still all fall apart but Lightfoot seemed to be a surprise to some. Let’s see how we do with jones, Franklin and breland.

Yeah, that’s my guess as well. My sense is that ghandi saw what was coming with Barney, Scott and Stewart and assumed it would happen with everyone else. I mean, it could still all fall apart but Lightfoot seemed to be a surprise to some. Let’s see how we do with jones, Franklin and breland.
To me the big thing on Lightfoot was Wilfong's comments that he got word of Ligthfoot on Friday and that we flipped him on our visit. Not only was it life but we finally beat Taint for a recruit were we were both in their top 5. Im assuming they are now going all out for Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back